FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Have we already seen the winner of American Inventor 2

Postby Michelle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Is the Guardian Angel the winner?

Postby Road Show » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:50 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

I don't think so. Clever product though. Cute name and creative packaging (literally). The video he showed is standard fare for marketing all manner of fire safety products. I think I first saw it fifteen years ago when we purchased some added fire safety alarms in our home. In my opinion, if you are successful at raising the level of concern about Christmas tree fires, will people buy this product...or will they buy artificial trees?

RSG

Postby chrisk005 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:36 am

chrisk005
White Belt

no michelle

u will find out who the winner is next wednesday =) I know American Inventor 2 more than you lol

Postby Redneck-Rabbi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 am

Redneck-Rabbi
White Belt

No chrisk005, You will have to wait till week 5 to see the winner, Me! LOL
Look for me then , the houston week, you'll see.....

Postby GrillCharmer » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:36 pm

GrillCharmer
White Belt

Too cool!!! I'm new to this forum... who else on the board will we see???
<p>
Leslie Haywood, Founder and President, Charmed Life Products LLC <a href="http://www.grillcharms.com/">www.grillcharms.com</a>
</p>
<p>

</p>

Postby chrisk005 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:06 pm

chrisk005
White Belt

redneck rabbi

im speaking of the winner of los angeles, american inventor will announce who the winner is next wednesday. ur right abotu houston it will be in a few weeks. read my comment again =) lol

Postby 5rocks » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:46 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

We have been in contact with Fremantle as to if they will have a "Where are they now segment" during one of the episodes. Jodi, with the Headlineit and myself with Take-A-Seat did a co-press release and are hoping they will do a bit on us. I believe we are the only two from last year's show to be on the market this year. Jodi is launching this month and we will launch some time in August. It would be interesting to see all of the products from the show that are in the last stages of development/marketing. It could help the show gain more credibility. After all, American Inventor claims to help inventors bring their product to market with "homespun ingenuity". By the way, I have seen the auto-bib before. I just recently used it at my dental appointment last week. lol! My vote for week #1 goes to the Guardian Angel.

Pat Rock
www.thetakeaseat.com

Postby 5rocks » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:41 am

5rocks
Green Belt

Oops. My mistake. Joan Colvin with Character Bear is on the market as well. Sorry Joan.

Pat

Postby chrisk005 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:44 pm

chrisk005
White Belt

redneck rabbi

the houston winner? i dont think u are because if u were, your cell phone would be taken away to a producer and u wouldnt be allowed to use a computer for several weeks and u are talking to us right now? i dont believe you hahaha try again

We made it with yes's and a home visit from the show,

Postby hannahB » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:27 am

hannahB
White Belt

With out telling tooo much, because yes as many of you know, that second and even third contract are still binding...
My co-inventor and I made it as far as we could in S.F. up until this point in the show.
But from the looks of how the producers are chopping the show up into an ADHD spin of who's is the worst idea sooo far, it looks like they aren't going to show all the regal finalists...
Honestly if they don't start showing the more credible inventions, I am praying they cut our segement out all together and save us the humiliation of being shown with the "buddy doll" and keep our invention under wraps, until we get the full rights back in 3 months.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.... but I am not seeing an AI three in the future. :cry: :roll:
Next