How about plugging for a new inventors show on NBC or CBS. Call it "REAL U.S. INVENTORS"tm or "U.S.A Search for Inventions"tm.
Compile the best list gathered right here and send them a letter. I vote for BSG to handle that.
What are your ideas for a good inventor's show? Mine are.
1. Hire experts to pick from patented or patent pending ideas. No goofy stuff, just good, serious stuff. Pick things that "will" be in a lot of American households.
2. Sell winning inventions on the next seasons comercials. No reason the winning invention cannot be ready for infomercial.
3. Have the winning inventor be a judge the next year with pay.
4. Cash prizes to top inventors and winning invention. No advance against
royalties. Not just money for development.
5. Make part of the show about inventors of the past or of inventors of great things. Jack Kilby(integrated cicuit), George Washington Carver
(peanut oil) Ben Franklin (bi-focal).
6. Inventor Spot supporting a new, good inventors show. Maybe I-Spot get
mentioned or advertised on the show.
7. Audience call in and ask inventors questions.
Taint that a good idea ?