FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

I've got 4 inventions - what next to do....?

Postby kosie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 pm

kosie
White Belt

I've got four inventions

1) Brazing flux that could weld any metal together except alluminium and magnesium
2) Dry powder flux that could exstract more chrome out of chrome slag lying at mines
3) a Machine that seperate chrome from mud
4) a machine that could generate electricity without using cole or nuclear power

Please i need more advise on these 4 subjects

thanks

Re: I've got 4 inventions - what next to do....?

Postby JoeWaisman » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm

JoeWaisman
Green Belt

You have 4 very science minded inventions. Perfecting them could involve chemical engineers who are not cheap. I've got an idea that fits in your #4 category and the biggest problem is that when I discuss the idea with physicists and engineers in related fields their eyes tend to gloss over....with a few exceptions.

The challenge is of course finding people who have the wherewithal to comprehend a new application of old science. Even more challenging is finding the subset of these people who can influence a companies or investors likeliness to dedicate themselves to your product. Having a prototype, published papers or support of respected minds would probably negate this a bit. Think about how you're going to sell or license these ideas and then decide whether they need a patent or NDA to be discussed.

Re: I've got 4 inventions - what next to do....?

Postby kalens99 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

kalens99
White Belt

Hello kosie you have some good ideas but I am just curious of the last one. Did you actually come up with an idea for that yet? I just want to know that you can make it work somehow.