FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Have an idea and a demostrating prototype in hand

Postby david83 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

david83
White Belt

i have an idea for a product that will most defentily be used eveyday and have multiple practical uses. my "demonstrating model" is not an exact end product, but it geta my idea across effectively. i've looked all over and searched the internet extensively and have not seen anything like it.

i dont know where to go from here, i'd like to get a good working model made; but dont have any idea how to go about that.

if anyone could give me some advice and maybe some good companies to look into for product development... i live in the panhandle of florida if that helps for suggestions...

thanks,

Re: Have an idea and a demostrating prototype in hand

Postby CreativeEP » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm

CreativeEP
White Belt

There are probably some local companies that could help you out. Although local might be easier, it's not a deal breaker to work with someone outside of Florida. There are plenty of companies big and small. Smaller companies tend to me more personal, caring and less expensive in my opinion.