FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

In need of advice, re. building

Postby AERachael » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 am

AERachael
White Belt

... [edited]

I would appreciate any advice on how to put this plan into action, so that I may build a total of one myself. Is it possible? What electronics would be required? Are there any useful articles or books that might help in building the remote/how to program the ball? I am clueless as to what parts are needed, but with ample direction I am confident I could build it.
Last edited by AERachael on Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mojo62 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:29 am

mojo62
Black Belt

What are some of the electronic and manual back massagers already on the market or patented and how would yours be better ?

Do store, internet and patent searches to see anything you can find.

Postby Contextion » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Contextion
Blue Belt

Think of as many different versions as you can and put it in a notebook with the date. If you have $200 get a provisional patent by getting the software and doing it yourself. I would suggest you edit your post here so no one else can see your idea too! Go to Everyday Edisons TV show audition and see what they think.

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I am not even sure the "attach to body" part is new.

Postby AERachael » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 pm

AERachael
White Belt

Thanks for the responses. As suggested, I edited my post above. However, I would like to note that I am not at this point interested in whether or not any company would think this idea is useful, as I have other intentions in mind (mainly, to help relieve my mother's neck/back pains).

Contextion:

I appreciate your help. Could you elaborate on "software" (i.e., what software would be necessary)?

Thanks!

this is you want to get..

Postby gold5979 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:07 am

gold5979
White Belt

This is awesome, Cool. A Blue Quoted me..

wow gold paypal wow gold fast delivery wow gold for sale
wow, aion, warhammer and aoc is very good!

Re: In need of advice, re. building

Postby apapage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:42 pm

apapage
Green Belt

I haven't seen the patenting software, but I can't imagine that it is worth the money. The provisional will not be examined and it does not have to follow any formalities. The only thing you need to do is describe your invention in a manner that one skilled in the art can reproduce it. The software only seems to ask you to describe your invention. So what do you need the software for exactly?