- Blue Belt
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: Tempe, AZ
For the sake of providing a reply,
As long as the $75k is clearly due as per your guys' contract, and the company you have licensed to is not about to declare bankruptcy, and you guys are not desperate for cash, you can always take action at a later date, and hence I might err on the side of caution if you think action could ruin a key relationship.
At the same time I would recommend seeking legal advice in a non-public forum, if this subject is important to you.
I also think its tough to provide much commentary here without knowing the reasons as to why the product launch has been delayed...If this is a product that the licensee expects to be profitable, they have at least as much motivation as you do to get the product to market.
I don't know if that helps...