FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Need designer/engineer to design prototype--metal product

Postby Amusant42 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Amusant42
White Belt

We have invented a fitness gear product and need to hire someone who can design the prototype and possibly assist with manufacturing (at least advice re: the process after prototype and maybe connections). We will also need drawings to accompany our patent application.

The product has to support body weight so will need to be made of a metal (or very strong plastic). It is a simple, small-ish product.

We are cost-conscious.

Of course, designer must sign an NDA.

Any recommendations/introductions?

Thank you,

Re: Need designer/engineer to design prototype--metal produc

Postby Impulse PD » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 am

Impulse PD
White Belt

Hello Amusant42,

Without knowing all of the details of your project, I can't say for sure if we'll be able to help you, but I'm betting we can. Impulse Product Development is a full service product development firm. We can help you through the entire product development process from concept through to the store shelf.

Please visit our website and submit your information in our contact form. I'll be sure to call you as soon as possible. Or, I think you can click on my user name and find my direct e-mail address.
Troy Mason
Impulse Product Development

Your Ideas. From Possibility to Production.
Visit us at http://impulseproductdevelopment.com

Re: Need designer/engineer to design prototype--metal produc

Postby Amusant42 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Amusant42
White Belt

Troy,

Thank you for your reply. Your website suggests that you can help us. We will review your website this weekend and PM you on Monday.

Thank you,

Rachael