FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Re: submissions

Postby renebruce » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm

renebruce
White Belt

Roger Brown wrote:I agree. You would think as much as Apple and some of the other big companies promote themselves as out of box thinkers they sure have a narrow vision when it comes to Inventors.
Your site is down btw !

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Hey Rene,

Welcome to the forum.

(Just keep your dog away from me. 8) )

Postby renebruce » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 am

renebruce
White Belt

Tanx Scrupulous !

Woof Woof !!! Kia say's !

btw she was the reason I filed my 2nd patent, and just got word it's good to go !

look forward to sharing info and maybe helping a few of ya !!!

Rene

Roger Brown

Postby renebruce » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:46 pm

renebruce
White Belt

Hey, I see it's up, nice stuff Roger, I'm impressed!!!

Rene

site

Postby Roger Brown » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the heads up and the kind comments. :D
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Re: Harshaw Reasearch Group

Postby slammerhi » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 am

slammerhi
White Belt

Michelle wrote:Has anyone has any good or bad experiences with Harshaw Research?

Yes, I've done business with them. They were very helpful. They put my idea in front of their engineer and he came up with simular but different ways to apply my invention. They were also successful with my patent applicationn, we were granted a utility patent.. I would recomend Harshaw Research Group.

Re: Invention Con Companies

Postby Michelle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi Slammerhi:

Thanks for the feedback.

Just curious what you ended up patenting? Since your idea has been patented, would you mind providing a link to your patent? Would you feel comfortable sharing how much Harshaw charged you overall for your patent?

I am sorry you had the bad experiences with one of the invention companies.

Where are you in the invention process now?

Michelle

Re: Invention Con Companies

Postby slammerhi » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 pm

slammerhi
White Belt

Michelle, The patent # is 7409770 "bow sighting device. Its a utility patent. The fee's were a little pricey, but with the patent search included we paid around 15k. Where we are with the invention process is that we have contracted with aimshot to manufacturer our product for 5 years. Aimshot built our prototypes that were sent to the companies for testing. The testing results proved our product worked. A major crossbow manufacturer has interest in our product and asked if we could make a couple of refinements, which we are in the process of completeing. These refined samples will be arriving next tuesday. We not only have interest from several crossbow manufacturers but also several manufacturer rep groups want us to send them samples as soon as we receive them. We also have 3 major archery distributers wanting samples as well. We started our company Slammer Hunting Innovations, Inc. in 2007 to bring our new product to market and we will be the exclusive supplier for our product.

James Jones
Previous