FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Happy happy holidays

Postby mrLenin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:42 am

mrLenin
White Belt

Postby Michelle » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:12 am

Michelle
Black Belt

You too Mr. Lenin! Love the cartoon.

Postby mrLenin » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:18 am

mrLenin
White Belt

It is really cold here :)

Postby Michelle » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:44 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Where are you from?

Postby mrLenin » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:39 am

mrLenin
White Belt

From Ukraine, eastern Europe :)

Postby Michelle » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:33 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Wow, pretty cool!!

Is there a robust network of inventors in the Ukraine?

Is the process there very similar to the licensing and marketing process in the US?

Postby mrLenin » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:59 am

mrLenin
White Belt

Michelle,
we are former USSR state so much bureaucracy, not good and not attractive laws for investors here, but we have some progress. Many businessme ninvest our food industry, recreation zones etc.

Want to be investor here? :)

Postby Michelle » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:25 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Thanks but I poured all my resources into getting this site going.
It's a total money suck so far. :)

I think we tried to build too many features at once rather than waiting till we were able to fund tech development with site revenues. We just really wanted to give inventors things they needed as soon as we could get them built.

Hopefully, inventors will be able to find us in the maze of all the bad inventor sites out there and value what we are doing and actually use what we have built so far. :)

I would love to invest if I had the $. I think your country is so perfect for improvement and growth.

Postby mrLenin » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:10 am

mrLenin
White Belt

Yes, it has very great potential

Get the site to grow

Postby scrammble » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:33 am

scrammble
White Belt

Michelle,
It is great of you to start the Inventor's site. Judging from the responses, there is quite a ways to go yo make this site the site.

Most of the contests and shows on inventions are centered on the marketing aspect and return on inventions or return on investment. I was wondering whether focusing on the spirit of invention for the sake of satisfaction of invention is a better approach to build a community of inventors. I believe, every inventor has an element of that, excited about an invention, anxious to share or reveal to those who care about it and simply sees that the satisfaction of seeing one's invention to see the daylight - no so much as how much money it makes rather the recognition it receives from those skilled in the art (who says that is a cool invention!). Of course, an invention put to manufacturing and marketing in millions is the desired proof of a great invention, but the road is not pleasant to say the least comparing to the invention process. Won't you agree?

How about start a forum on inventions you simply want to tell the world.....

Obviously, this process does not generate ROI but it might build your true audience/inventors. When the site is getting rich in contents, those ROI focused folks will also be your audience I am sure of that.

Scrammble
Next