FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Investors-Angel

Postby Roger Simmons » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:51 pm

Roger Simmons
White Belt

Angel Investor Wanted for a Product that's BEYOND American Inventor. I Need $25 Million Dollars for a Instant International Global Product. This will be a $1 Billion Dollar Product within 3 Years. American Inventor only pay's 1 Million Dollars to the winner. That's not even 1/2 of a percent, $100 Million would be 10 percent. Please Contact me at icebobby@hotmail.com. Let's Have Fun Making a Ton of Money Together.

Re: Investors-Angel

Postby Roseb441702 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:43 am

Roseb441702
White Belt

roger wrote:Angel Investor Wanted for a Product that's BEYOND American Inventor. I Need $25 Million Dollars for a Instant International Global Product. This will be a $1 Billion Dollar Product within 3 Years. American Inventor only pay's 1 Million Dollars to the winner. That's not even 1/2 of a percent, $100 Million would be 10 percent. Please Contact me at icebobby@hotmail.com. Let's Have Fun Making a Ton of Money Together.

I didn't know whether or not I should have replied to this post but when I saw the amount of $25 Million Dollars needed from an angel investor it just struck me as to how that is a LOT of money! I'm sure other inventors seeking angel investors would like to know whether or not the original poster got any kind of response - whether it be good or bad.

I have seen so many people posting looking for investors and they think that it ends with just them posting a request. I'm a firm believer in "never say never" and "nothing's impossible" and there have been instances where an inventor will post a request and receive a response (both good and bad) and it's not impossible to get a respnse this way but.......
Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How in the heck did I ever get talked into this?"

Name that product

Postby Roger Brown » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:58 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Can anyone name the top 5 products that earned a billion dollars in profit, not just in sales figures? I would love to know what they are so I can compare them to icebobby's idea.
I have over 200 ideas already drawn up that I am shopping around to various companies. If I had 25 million I could get them all to market myself and still have change left over for lunch. LOL
I challenge any investor willing to cough up 25 million dollars to contact me and lets get my 200 ideas to market. We can start our own chain of stores selling them.
Okay lets take your figures for a ride. One billion dollars divided by 3 years is 333,333,333 a year. 25 million dollars divided by 3 years is 8,333,333 a year. So you are saying that I would get 40 times my initial investment. You may want to call Donald Trump with that offer. It would be interesting to see if he would invest or say "You're Fired!"

Postby coolmax » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:06 pm

coolmax
Yellow Belt

My product is in unisex apparel.

$25 million is what it will take to do this product correctly.
I can not tell you any more at this time.

The return rate is there.

Trump is into real estate.

I can talk the talk & walk the walk guaranteeing everything I say in writing :D

Investors

Postby Roger Brown » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Trump is into money period. If you can gaurantee him 40 times his investment he would bite at it. So, are you saying it will take how much money to make a working prototype to show investors?

Postby coolmax » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:38 pm

coolmax
Yellow Belt

Trump will NOT invest in Fashion