FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Phone Call

Postby SparkBugg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:05 pm

SparkBugg
Yellow Belt

The # came up as a 704 area code, consistent, I think, with the Charlotte, NC area. However, I have never had a # come up as "anonymous;" I have only gotten "Restricted."

Good luck to all.

SparkBugg
Check out my blog of Ideas at www.sparkbugg.com!

Everyday Edison

Postby mikebfoy » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:36 pm

mikebfoy
White Belt

I looked in my missed calls and there were 5 calls between 8:51am and 11:30 am Saturday.(all "NO NUMBER")

My fingers are seriously crossed.

Postby Michelle » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

There's some fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you here too. :)

Postby Average Inventor » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Michelle,

Maybe you should create a seperate section just for Everyday Edisons since they are funded through 2010 and chances are the popularity among Inventors will grow substantially.

Postby Average Inventor » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

SparkBugg,

Since you are buds with Louis Foreman and have his contact info do you think you can drop him a quick e-mail asking him if he intends on calling all the final 25 or if we will just receive the news in the mail. If so when was the letter mailed :) Sorry it's just for the rest of us waiting... It has been an extremely long wait! Some of us auditioned last June or July and now to hear it's decided makes me us to know ASAP. Thanks!

Your Average Inventor

Everyday Edisons at AMAZON?

Postby Average Inventor » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:13 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

I was looking for more info on Everyday Edisons on Google and stumbled on what I think is the 3 in one diaper bag that will be featured on Everyday Edisons and was invented by Maria Pistoiolis who is on the show. You can find what I'm talking about here: http://www.amazon.com/s/102-7098206-4706501?ie=UTF8&search-alias=baby-products&field-brandtextbin=Everyday%20Edisons

Anyway I think Everyday Edisons might own this shop and is planning on marketing the inventors products through Amazon. Maybe this is the first product they have on the market and they plan on expanding as soon as the others come out?

If anyone has any additional guesses or ideas I think other lurkers will want to know.

Postby Michelle » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:43 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Average Inventor wrote:Michelle,

Maybe you should create a seperate section just for Everyday Edisons since they are funded through 2010 and chances are the popularity among Inventors will grow substantially.

Hi Average:

We will put up a new section for Everyday Edison as you suggested. It will take a few days as we are doing a huge site upgrade and other stuff so Roger our webmaster is tied up right now.

But we should have it within the week.

Remind me if I forget someone. :)

Anyone else heard (OTHER THAN SPARKBUGG)?

Postby gianturcom » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:29 am

gianturcom
White Belt

Thanks alot for the info, Sparkbugg! I still haven't heard anything back (ominous soundtrack playing in the background). I'm curious about whether anyone else has gotten ANYTHING that would let them know a final decision has been made - Yes or No. I guess "final decision" means either NO or a 50% chance you'll be chosen at the DC taping with the final 25, right?

Has anyone other than Sparkbugg gotten any final answer for season 2 from the show?

Thanks,

ChewinMyNails

Postby DCinNC » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 am

DCinNC
Yellow Belt

Hey inventors...
I work for the show, Everyday Edisons and we are coming to Washington DC on May 6th to announce to the top 25 finalist that live in that area whether they will be an inventor on Everyday Edisons Season 2.

Inventor Announcement

Postby gianturcom » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 am

gianturcom
White Belt

Does that mean that we won't hear before May 6 whether we are selected or not? Or as Sparkbugg wrote, will the 25 that are in the running be notified before then?

Thanks for the help!
PreviousNext