FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:09 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi and Welcome to our British Friends:

For those of you interested, we have a totally free Invention Gallery where folks can post their inventions.

We also have a press release section where inventors can update folks about their inventions. It doesn't really go anywhere except on our site but it is likely to have much higher position in google and other searches so its a better way to spread the news than just on your website.

You can submit to them by going to the main part of our site at AmericanInventorSpot.com and going to the Submit section there, or using

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/submitinvention

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/submitpressrelease

We are so glad you are here. We just started this forum and we are hoping you will come back often as we continue to grow.

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby Tim Whitney » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:06 pm

Tim Whitney
White Belt

I ditto Michelle's welcome to our British friends...my family has lived over in the UK at various times, and watching the clips from the show made me miss my Sky Sports!

David and Michael...all the congratulations in the world for making it as far as you did. Hopefully you'll be able to leverage the exposure to bring some fame and fortune. I know from being a fellow runner-up in a major competition that one of most valuable parts of the experience was in the community of inventor and entrepreneur-types that formed after the contest was over. It's a great sounding board for ideas and advice, so I encourage you all to keep in contact.

Well done!
Tim

Winning The Big Idea

Postby Julian Peck » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:06 am

Julian Peck
White Belt

Hi, I'm Julian Peck, inventor of Cyclaire and winner of The Big Idea.

The whole thing has been fun and they've taken our inventions seriously, for the most part. Cyclaire is already on the market and selling well in the UK but we've got hardly any distribution in the States, so thanks Tim for your blog about Cyclaire. You can read about Cyclaire at:

www.cyclaire.com

or Google Cyclaire for the unbiased stuff!

I've posted some more detailed comments in The Big Idea forum at:

http://www.vodafonesmallbusiness.co.uk/ ... sts&t=1660

I'm just starting to get the follow-on benefits from being involved with The Big Idea, such as lots of media coverage and more enquiries from potential customers. I would recommend The Big Idea to anyone considering taking part.

Julian Peck - inventor of Cyclaire
Winner of The Big Idea

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:14 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi Julian:

We're so excited to have you come join us for a visit.

It will be really interesting to compare notes. We have quite a significant percentage of the finalists from our American Inventor show visit here from time to time.

You may want to think about posting your invention in our Invention Gallery. Its free. Also, if you'd like to use it, you can use our free Press Release pulication section. Since we have pretty good search rankings with most of the search engines like google, it may be easier for people to find your press releases if they are on our site.

As I mentioned in the comments section, we are just starting to build our resource directory. As you find info, it would be great if you would share it. Hopefully, we will be able to gather a pretty extensive collection of personal experiences and helpful information for all of our inventor community over time.

Michelle

Inventions Gallery

Postby David » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:41 am

David
White Belt

We posted our Poteez on the inventions gallery last week but it has not appeared yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to be assessed for suitability? (or am I looking in the wrong place)

Invention Gallery

Postby hotspotmama » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:41 am

hotspotmama
White Belt

Hi David

I just checked and I do not see any submission of the Poteez in the Invention Gallery to be released. Your submission must not have gone through. Can you resubmit it. After you do submit it, you should see some confirmation.

To be sure, after you submit it, email me through the contact us box (access it through the navigation bar) or go to http://www.americaninventorspot.com/contact and I will release it for you.

Thanks.

HotSpotMama
American Inventor Spot Team

Postby Michelle » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:13 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi David:

I am so glad you accepted our invitation to post in our Invention Gallery.

Your invention has been published. I tried sending you several times an email regarding your posting but all of them have been returned as undeliverable.

Could you please send us through the contact us in our navigation another email that we can reach you at?

Thanks

Michelle
AmericanInventorSpot.com Team

Postby David » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:18 am

David
White Belt

Poteez email address is info@poteez.com and our website is www.poteez.com where there is a link.

Thank you for putting Poteez on your site if anyone would like to contact us with any comments please feel free to do so.

Postby Michelle » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:28 am

Michelle
Black Belt

David:

Your email is not working.

This is the Postfix program at host www.bennettandco.co.uk.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<Poteez@aol.com>: host mailin-01.mx.aol.com[205.188.158.121] said: 554-:
(RLY:BD) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlybd.html 554
TRANSACTION FAILED (in reply to end of DATA command)

Can you please send me a working email? The sales one does not work either.

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby David » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:33 am

David
White Belt

Try poteez@aol.com

I do not know why the other one is not working I have been receiving emails all day.

If you email me on the one above I can reply to it and you will have my email address then.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
PreviousNext