FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

New Baby Product - Jing Joe Cooling/Warming Pad

Postby tony24 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 pm

tony24
White Belt

Hello everyone-
I am a proud father of two very precious darling. My wife and I became really frustrated when we notice our first child crying and wanting to get out of his car seat. When one of us went to remove him from his car seat, we noticed that he was drenched in perspiration. So I have invented a seat pad that fits most car seats, strollers, swings, and bouncers to help prevent the discomfort a child have when traveling in the car seat for long hours. The built in fan draws in the surrounding air and pushes the air through the pad and out through the mesh spacer material. The cushion of air keeps a child dry and comfortable. The pad is easy to install and great to use at home or on the go. Whether it's going to church, strolling in the mall or the park, or just lounging in the swing or bouncer at home, parents would find their child's back drenched in perspiration.

Please come visit our site http://jingjoe.com/home.php. We would love to hear your opinion. Thanks for your time.

Tony24

Re: New Baby Product - Jing Joe Cooling/Warming Pad

Postby Boomi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:02 am

Boomi
White Belt

Very informative detail...

pampers printable coupons