FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

VIRTUAL VISIT TELEVISION! WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

Postby keith1234 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 am

keith1234
White Belt

Hi all...
My name is Keith, and just like most of you on this site, I think outside the box. I had this vision in my mind for a new invention of combining a video phone and television set together. This combined video phone and television set will revolutionize communications as we know them. It will bring together all peoples of the world for purposes of family, friendship, education, compassion, love and ecology. Its ease of use will allow any person to turn on the television set and dial up anyone in the world for the purposes above. It will contain a Caller ID unit in which privacy can be obtained and all of this can be performed in the comfort and convenience of the every day household living room. Please check out it out by clicking on the following link:
[url][/url] http://www.virtualvisittelevision.com/. Please go check it out, and let me know your thoughts on this new product....ie comments, questions. You can even rate it on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest). I would really appreciate your feedback, many thanks to those of you who look in on it in advance. And good luck to you all with your inventions!

Best regards
Keith.
Last edited by keith1234 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 am, edited 8 times in total.

Re: It's not just a television anymore! welcome to the futur

Postby inventor-x » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 am

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Keith

To late - It just so happens to be the news of the day.

MSN home page news:

Video: Steve Jobs (from Apple) announces updated Apple TV, iPods & a new social networking service.

It is only obviously the next step in Tek devices.

Postby keith1234 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 am

keith1234
White Belt

inventor-x wrote:Hi Keith

To late - It just so happens to be the news of the day.

MSN home page news:

Video: Steve Jobs (from Apple) announces updated Apple TV, iPods & a new social networking service.

It is only obviously the next step in Tek devices.

Thank you for this info...ill check it out...I got in before Hitachi,i know that for sure.you have a great day.
Regards Keith.

Postby keith1234 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

keith1234
White Belt

HI inventorx,
I checked out the article that you suggested. Thanks for the thought, but my invention is nothing like this one. Of course for those not educated in the field of certain technologies, I can see where it might be confusing. As it stands, Apple has two very interesting technologies out there which are exciting, innovative but, nothing like mine.

1. The article you sent: This is a glorified DVD/DVR player. While it's awesome, it does not allow for Peer To Peer communication and transmission. It's a solid new player in this arena, however nothing like mine.

2. Apple also has a "face to face" application for their IPhone, which undoubtedly you have heard of since you are seated in the IT field. However, this application is designed for mobile use and is also associated with a "one on one" basis, which will allow you to communicate through a phone and see the person, nearly like a web cam.

The Global Telly Encounter is a video/phone/television. If you were to take some time and read the details of this invention, it is clearly not "out there" and it's purpose is so that NON-technical people can use it to communicate with each other over the television. The only skillset needed is that which everyone already knows.... how to use a television remote and/or a telephone. It can speak to more than one person at a time, and it includes things like caller ID, blocking and... you can watch movies with your family, In a nutshell, it's a "Virtual Visit".

To see what I mean, you should read the following:

"Apple TV has been redesigned to be small in size but big on entertainment. Rent from the largest selection of HD movies — many available the same day they come out on DVD. Watch Netflix titles instantly. Rent TV shows, commercial free in HD. And stream photos and music from your computer to your widescreen TV. Best of all, Apple TV is just $99"

Hope this helped you and hopefully you can now spread the word that YOU were a part of this next, very exciting technology which is sure to set the world on fire! And you have seen it HERE.... first!

Thanks for your interest!

Keith Parker

Postby inventor-x » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Keith

I understood what you are trying to do.

Add camera (B) to a cell phone, meaning (A) to take pictures with & (B) to use as a video phone.

Wouldn't you think that would be the next logical step in cell phone technology :?:

The point is you will spend alot of time, money & effort on something that someone else is already trying to develop.

Follow some of the Licensing experts & make an Inquiry.

Postby keith1234 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

keith1234
White Belt

Hello InventorX!
I am certainly enjoying this rousing conversation! I have had so many inquiries, comments, etc. from people who are interested in this, and at the same time are overcomplicating the idea of it!

First of all, you stand corrected... it is not a cell phone and has nothing to do with a cell phone, the internet or a cell phone camera. It is a television, pure and simple that uses a remote control to do it's dialing, to other people. I get so many inquries from those who have told me "its already been done", "you will never accomplish it", etc. etc. It makes me laugh and hopefully, one day, all the way to the bank!

The US Patent Office (as you know), has done a full search of their databases and this product is not out there. I have spent loads of time with the folks in the Inventor's Help group up at USPTO and they are all rallying for me, so I know it's not a lost cause.

I guess the best thing I can tell you is, when you do purchase a television in someday, in the future and you can call someone and see them on your television (virtual visit), then hopefully you will remember this conversation.

Thanks again, for your interest (or should I say lack of?). Good thing Thomas Edison never listened to the doubters or I would be sitting in the dark right now, writing to you with a quill pen!

Regards Keith.

Postby inventor-x » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:48 am

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Keith

Thank you for the correction.

Jetson TV is just around the corner.

In the near future TV’s will be a one (1) in all unit - Multi Screen TV, Computer, Phone, Video Phone, CD/DVD/DVR Player/Recorder, Stereo & Fax/Scanner/Copier/Printer with the ability to Insert or swipe a Credit/Debit Card.

Technology is being spoon feed to maximize potential Income until the rest of the world catches up with the currant (Cable, Fiber Optics, Wireless, Satellite & Digital) Technologies already available before they release the new Technologies.

Analog is now used by the Military, Law Enforcement Agencies, Fire & Rescue & Medical Personal.

Energy, Power, Oil, Medicine, Transportation, Communication & Apparel are all tough Industries for Inventors to get into.

“ Good thing Thomas Edison never listened to the doubters or I would be sitting in the dark right now, writing to you with a quill pen! “
Good one 8)

I would not doubt you but I am merely trying to point out to be aware of and what to expect on your journey moving forward with your Idea/Product.

Question: How about getting service :?:

Computers & Cell Phones pay for a service connection to get a signal :?

Soon to be on the market - "Google TV" combining all of the above operated from your cell phone or computer.

I do not mean to sound negative, but it will be a tough road for you to travel, so I wish you the best.

Postby Roger Brown » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Keith I am not challenging your invention or its validity. I am asking about your effort to get it to market. You mention having it listed on patentauction.com. Are contacting any of the companies that could make this product or relying on them finding you and your product through patentauction?
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.