FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby Michelle » Tue May 20, 2008 8:42 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hi Ben:

Welcome to the site.

If you would like to get involved in our community and get feedback on various inventions once in a while, we welcome that. The key is whether you are becoming a part of our site or just using it only for your or your company's benefit.

If I or any other active members feel you are just using this site as a means for advertising your company or spamming us with links to your website or otherwise taking advantage of the community here, we will ask you to take it somewhere else and strip references to your site off of these forums.

If you can show an invention in the forums, without linking to your site constantly and directing traffic there, that would work best. You are of course welcome like all active members to add your site to your signature.

So with that caution and request, welcome. We hope you will be a great resource and member of our community.

Michelle

{I was editing this post and I deleted it by mistake...so sorry for the wrong placement.]
Previous