FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Every Idea I Have Ever Had

Postby Wcoltd » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Wcoltd
White Belt

1) Salt strips - this idea is basically a strip made out of caulk that you attach to your car, inside the caulk is a bunch of salt crystals that melts the road while you drive, it also reduces the surface area of the contact of the road so that there is increased pressure onto the road, allowing for more traction.

2) A bumper sticker I came up with a few years ago with my dad's help: "Fighting the war on tERROR"

3) Using a huge magnetic cannon to launch sattelites into space

4) Digging a canal into Africa and flooding low lying areas of the Sahara Desert to reverse the process of desertification and increasing land values in central Africa, also opening up more trade routes to counter mass poverty.

5) A new idea for gravity (abandoning the standard notion of what a distance is - that it's something static when really it should be conceived as an equilibrium) it incorporates every possible way a distance could be perceived. - lost? so am I, I am still working this out.

6) The Sterling Engine (also something I invented that has already been invented, and I made a fool out of myself in front of that same Nasa scientist while describing the concept - he was a neighbor)

7) A solar positioning system, using satellites to create a grid, mapping all objects in the solar system

8) rotary impeller brakes - its basically a spinning tube with a hole in the center of rotation

9) Mountain wind tunnels - basically a tube that runs up a mountain side, it uses the pressure differential to generate wind electricity

10) Lava power - using the lava flows to generate electricity, the lava flows are directed through a system of redirection.

11) My most recent idea is called "Windline" basically the idea is to; instead of creating wind farms, put the wind power generators on to the powerlines themselves, save a bunch of money because you don't have to build the towers, and reduce the infrastructure costs.

12) a tornado gun, the most improbable idea I have ever had - It is basically some sort of impeller/fan jet that can make a little tornado in the air.

13) car starter capacitors, these capacitors store charge so that even if you leave your lights on, your car will always start.

14) Starting a popular movement to end the Federal Reserve System by stamping messages on Dollar bills - www.enderscorps.org

15) a plotline for a story that starts with one action, and it follows the consequences to the actions over a long span of time, eventually ending withe the consequence coming back to original character.

16) A comedy group that makes fun of conspiracy theorists.

17) A method for valuing commodities by putting them in the context of other commodities - instead of pricing them in dollars, price them in practical terms, 1 oz of gold is equal to 505 gallons of gasoline, or 14,936 miles on my car, it is equal to four months of food supply, its equal to two months rent. that kind of thing.

19) A language that is read as a series of shapes, one placed inside the other, each word read from the outside in.

20) The word Cheddarbean - a word to describe someone who has putrid farts. "He's a Cheddarbean - don't ever get trapped in the elevator with him after lunch."

You can take pretty much any idea I have patent away, just give me like 5% or something, and don't take "Cheddarbean" it's so lame to copyright a word.

Re: Every Idea I Have Ever Had

Postby [nH]+Xenos » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 pm

[nH]+Xenos
White Belt

Some of those ideas are actually pretty good such as the salt strip, the Mountain Wind Tunnels, the Rotary Impeller Brakes, and the Car Starter Capacitors. You should create a business proposal sometime and present your ideas to potential investors or you could present your ideas to major companies and sell them, of course after getting a patent. You could take the Wind Tunnels to GE, and the salt strips, Rotary Impeller Brakes, and the Car Starter Capacitors to Lexus or BMW. Or I could lol. Anyway, you should not just give your ideas away. I have had many many good ideas that have been stolen and I am now quite hesitant to share them. One such idea is "Wireless transmission of electricity". It sounds impossible, but it is not. There is basically a receiver and a transmitter. The transmitter sends out high frequency pulses to the receiver, in which the receiver nodes become excited and produce electricity. This idea was then stolen somehow, but it is no big loss. Another idea was of Liquid Solar Panels which could be painted directly onto cars, but I guess it is already under development. Anyway good ideas.

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Hay nH+Xenos, I thought Nikola Tesla already covered the wireless transmission of said electricity...

I like the solar paint thing. How did you propose that would work?

By the way, I didn't get the SaltStrips [tm]... I guess it wouldn't be for everyone.

The mountain wind tunnels are do-able from a militantly pragmatic perspective (reminds one of the vertical funnel tower generator-type propaganda). But, I would think a regular old ridge-top windmill would do the job, wouldn't you say?

No clue how the Rotary Impeller Brakes (R.I.B.s [tm]) are supposed to work. At times, I think Wcoltd is 23 years old...and there's times when I think he/she is 13. It's a big mystery for me.

Car-starter-capacitors (CSC's [tm]) will never fly... but maybe a second battery. I never did understand why the headlights are allowed to stay on when the car has been properly parked, turned off, and left in a parking spot to either stay there or roll away.

I did get the cheddarbean thing, though, not literally.

...okay literally.

Postby [nH]+Xenos » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm

[nH]+Xenos
White Belt

Yes the liquid solar panels would be quite complex. You would have to take solar reactive cells and mix them with somewhat of a translucent paint so that the cells are able to be exposed to sufficient light. There would simply be a positive and negative connection going into the paint, and then a small circuit to regulate the wattage and then output it at a steady, capacitive rate. Another invention of mine (which I just thought up of) would be to possibly invoke brain waves by sending electromagnetic pules into the brain. Let's say you send in a certain frequency wave. Could this just possibly trick the brain into creating a brain wave based on the fact that electricity just stimulated it, or would you possibly be able to record brain waves when someone is moving their arm, and then translate the code and send it back into the brain via EM pulses. Sounds impossible, but if there was just a way to not evasively invoke brain waves you could do so much. You could create new neurological connections in someones brain and possibly help reclaim old memories. Anyway, it would be cool but would cost millions in R&D.

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:26 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

I don't think the simulated experience thing is too far off...

I kinda raises the question: Would you begin to think you are an electronic device?

About that paint, I thought the development had been going in the direction of two [di-electric] layers of paint (basically two different paints) with an electrode imbedded in each, which creates a simple EV potential that can be manipulated...