FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Souvenir video revolution

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I and my friends at Silicon valley are about to start a new company called U-Star system. We are seeking for VC for $3M to fund our first 2 years. We believe this company will turn into a billion dollar company within 5-10 years.

The goal of this company is to develop a system that takes you souvenir video for you when you visit theme park, ski range, race track... and give you a DVD at the end. The system is based on a pending patent...

I have a early stage demo at http://www.ustarsystem.com Tell us what you think. This will be a hit or not?

If you can refer any VC, please let us know. Any comment is also welcome.

email me at tim@xshade.com

Postby bottleslingguy » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:15 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Maybe this could be one of the applications for R Warner's spatial detection technology?

Postby Contextion » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm

Contextion
Blue Belt

You should implement chroma keys and object recognition so you can mix backgrounds together in different ways.

no magic here

Postby makeworldbetter » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:01 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Bottleslingguy

Althought we have applied patent, I have been instructed not to discuss the method in public. Yet one thing I can assure you is that, there is no magic, all technologies are being daily used.

Contextion

It's so far all base on real video, not special effect. We are consider picture in picture for rollor coaster ride. Imaging rollor coaster run up and down plus your face in a small picture...