FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby chrisk005 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:11 am

chrisk005
White Belt

Pat,

I really want to know and am very curious about what happened to you right after you were shown on national television. Did anybody or company call you to talk about your invention? Did that happen? Hope you can answer my questions.

Best,
Chris

Postby 5rocks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:26 am

5rocks
Green Belt

Hi Chris. Actually, I was shown for a couple of weeks on a commercial and the phone rang off of the hook. Do you have a website? People may try to search for you on Google or Yahoo. We didn't get the exposure on the show that one might expect from someone making it as far as we did, but even with the air time we did get, I still receive phone calls, stuff in the mail and emails all of the time. Some local papers/radio stations are doing stories on us right now because of the 2nd season starting tonight. People will also recognize you in the public which is kind of neat. You will probably get calls from people you haven't seen or heard from in years.

Pat

Postby chrisk005 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:16 am

chrisk005
White Belt

wow, that must be a very exciting experience for you! well before i auditioned for American Inventor, i already knew about inventspot.com but i never thought i would be a member of this site until i got through a up-n-down ride from American Inventor and it caused me to want to discuss and be involved, im curious about other people too. its a great site and i saw you from last year but i never thought i would talk to you haha! im looking very forward to watch the next best thing show then american inventor show

Best,
Chris

Postby chrisk005 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:06 pm

chrisk005
White Belt

Michelle,

I have a question for you... Do you agree with the plan of American Inventor 2 this year? only six inventors, one from each city, will be granted 50,000 bucks to develop their inventions... what about the top 18? Sometimes, I think it needs to change again because it is not fair to the others and they would probably change the judges' mind if top 12 received 50k, would it be a huge difference? Also, i know only one inventor from each city can go to Los Angeles but what if there is somebody behind the city winner (top 2 of a city) still has a better invention and purpose than the winner inventors from other cities? I hope you understand me.

Best,
Chris

Postby Michelle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

I don't love the format changes but I am sure they studied it and came up with is as a better format.

I am just hoping that the show is a success and that it inspires people to be inventors.

It's on in a few minutes, so I guess we will see.

I am on the West Coast time, so I have to rely on Seth's live blog, which should be happening soon.

:P

Postby Redneck-Rabbi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:54 am

Redneck-Rabbi
White Belt

I too will be on the Houston show, can't wait to see myself on ABC...LOL

Chicago

Postby bradzuro » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:39 am

bradzuro
White Belt

Hello.

My name is Brad Zuro, and I auditioned in Chicago. I hope to be featured on TV when they air the Chicago episode maybe on June 20th?? The auditions sure were a wild ride! I did just start a web site just in case people see me and want to get in touch with me, or let me know what they thought of me and my invention- www.bradzuro.com. I love reading the forums here and the live weblog last week was really cool. Talk to everyone soon,

Brad

Postby Amused and Bemused » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 pm

Amused and Bemused
White Belt

Hi Brad:

Welcome to the site. It's good to have you and all the other inventors who auditioned for the show join us.

Amused and Bemused
Featured Blogger

Postby mojo62 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:18 am

mojo62
Black Belt

Someone I work with said "cheesey".

Postby Contextion » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:45 pm

Contextion
Blue Belt

Im predicting the foldable wheelchair will win. I envision they will develop a lightweight chair thats folds into a briefcase like the Jetson's car.
PreviousNext