FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Scrupulous » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:13 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Out of curiosity, let's see where everyone else sits on AvI's revised list.

Here's my take on it...

1-5...YES

6...MAYBE (Just for the record, I'll sign NDAs all day long. There's no such thing as a co-inventor agreement really. If you mean a joint ownership agreement, then I'm a YES on 6.)

7...YES (keeping in mind that good ideas may have nothing to do with experience, necessarily)

8...NO (It still hasn't been suggested how the 'deciders' would be chosen...)

9-11...YES

12...Okay?

13...MAYBE (This isn't well-defined, but not a bad idea. If it's partially to prevent a tie vote, then there are other less-complicated ways to do that. I don't see a reason to exclude members from a wide variety of backgrounds from voting as a group. Incidentally, if there are an even number of voters [in the event of a tie], then we could say the last vote entered would not count until or unless another vote came in, for example.)

Postby Michelle » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:08 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

We can create the private forums.

So just let us know who you want to have the authority to be in or out, i.e. moderators for the private forum. That moderator or moderators will be responsible for administering any contracts etc. and just emailing Roger (our Roger Simmons - Webmaster) to allow someone access to the private forum.

I think its good to start a fresh thread, which we can sticky to the top of this section, then flush out what you want to do, so that future inventors can join in by reading the fresh thread (making sure to link this thread as a reference for continuity's sake) and what they need to do to be involved.

Sound good?

Postby Average Inventor » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:12 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Michelle,

I agree there should be a new thread created that would display our most recent progress so we can continue to move forward and get the basics hashed out for the private forum based inventors think tank.

I'll create the thread now and copy over the numbered points we need to refine over the next few weeks so we can finally get the structure finished and move on to voting for members. I think the 12th point should be taken out and thus the 13th will become the 12th on the list.
Previous