FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Inventor-x, thanks for your acknowlegdement.

Your membership is currently being considered by the group.

(Group membership is updated at the beginning of every month.)

Scrup

Re: I-SPOT PRIVATE FORUM: Terms of Entry 1.0

Postby CriterionD » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:01 am

CriterionD
Blue Belt

Scrupulous wrote:The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.”, and signed with your username enclosed by forward slashes (i.e. /Scrupulous/).

The terms are as follows:

Users must have posted at least 25 messages in the forums at this website, before entry will be considered.

Users may be either ejected, or denied entry, from the private forum, by the existing members of the private forum thru a unanimous vote (notwithstanding the will of the user in question) for any reason, and without prior warning or explanation.

Two or more motions for any decision will be voted on. Decisions are made by unanimous vote. (Consider this a tight-knit group, on the playground, at recess.) You must be at least 18-years-old to participate.

Roll-call for current membership will be taken during the last seven days of every month, and entered by the last day. Existing members who do not make roll call, may be denied entry into the private forum, until they are re-admitted.

Here are the most important stipulations:

1. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

2. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

3. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

4. You will maintain secrecy, privacy, and utter confidentiality with respect to any information, which could be reasonably considered intellectual property, that is presented by others in the private forum, regardless of whether there is a question over the true originator(s) of said information, unless you provide proof to the private forum that you were in possession of said information prior to entry into the private forum, and until said proof is accepted by the members thru a unanimous vote.

5. You will conduct yourself as a mature individual.

6. You will stipulate to any terms hereafter amended to these Terms of Entry, or may then hence be denied entry to the private forum.

7. You acknowledge and agree that InventorSpot.com and AhaCafe do not monitor the Private Forums and are not responsible for anything that happens in the Private Forums. You will indemnify and hold harmless AhaCafe LLC and InventorSpot.com and its affiliates from any liability or harm associated with or arising from your actions or inactions in connection with the private forums. You also understand that the Terms of Use at InventorSpot.com supersede these Terms of Entry here.

I agree to the terms of entry here.

Might as well see what they hype is about, and maybe I could contribute in random ways.

/CriterionD/

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

CD, thank you for your interest. Your membership will be considered.

I don't expect a decision to be made in time for December's roll call. However, I feel that you could definitely contribute. One of the things we favor is active participation (on somewhat of a regular basis).

I will personally contact you about this, when a decision has been made.

Regards

Postby Contextion » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Contextion
Blue Belt

The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€

Private forum

Postby Roger Brown » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:40 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

[quote]The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€
Last edited by Roger Brown on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Scrupulous » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Hey, no problem Roger.

Based on the number of posts you already had under your belt, you're automatically in. Welcome aboard!

I'll have the access list updated shortly. Then you can enter whenever you are logged in.

Do us a favor and put slashes around your name like this:

/Roger Brown/

Postby Work2XL » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:38 am

Work2XL
Blue Belt

The terms are as follows:

Users must have posted at least 25 messages in the forums at this website, before entry will be considered.

Users may be either ejected, or denied entry, from the private forum, by the existing members of the private forum thru a unanimous vote (notwithstanding the will of the user in question) for any reason, and without prior warning or explanation.

Two or more motions for any decision will be voted on. Decisions are made by unanimous vote. (Consider this a tight-knit group, on the playground, at recess.) You must be at least 18-years-old to participate.

Roll-call for current membership will be taken during the last seven days of every month, and entered by the last day. Existing members who do not make roll call, may be denied entry into the private forum, until they are re-admitted.

Here are the most important stipulations:

1. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

2. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

3. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

4. You will maintain secrecy, privacy, and utter confidentiality with respect to any information, which could be reasonably considered intellectual property, that is presented by others in the private forum, regardless of whether there is a question over the true originator(s) of said information, unless you provide proof to the private forum that you were in possession of said information prior to entry into the private forum, and until said proof is accepted by the members thru a unanimous vote.

5. You will conduct yourself as a mature individual.

6. You will stipulate to any terms hereafter amended to these Terms of Entry, or may then hence be denied entry to the private forum.

7. You acknowledge and agree that InventorSpot.com and AhaCafe do not monitor the Private Forums and are not responsible for anything that happens in the Private Forums. You will indemnify and hold harmless AhaCafe LLC and InventorSpot.com and its affiliates from any liability or harm associated with or arising from your actions or inactions in connection with the private forums. You also understand that the Terms of Use at InventorSpot.com supersede these Terms of Entry here.

"I agree to the terms of entry here."

/Randy Sipe/

I'm not sure of what help I would be, but if the group has questions in my field or realm of knowledge I would be glad to help any way I can.

Postby ideagirl » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:49 am

ideagirl
Green Belt

The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€

Postby Average Inventor » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:29 am

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

[quote="Scrupulous"]The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€

Postby tony.fulford » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:39 am

tony.fulford
Green Belt

[quote="Scrupulous"]The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€
PreviousNext