FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

How to Find Good Companies for Inventors - Part II

Postby Michelle » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Our original discussion about finding good companies and contacts to submit ideas to got too long and cumbersome, and frankly off topic.

You can see the original discussions here:
viewtopic.php?t=65

So I am starting a new topic for everyone to share any companies that are inventor friendly and open to submissions.

DO NOT DISCUSS ANY OTHER TOPICS HERE OR THEY WILL GET REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE.

So anyone know of any company that is open to inventors and new ideas? If you do and can share the contact information from them, please share.

We are creating a database of these companies and if you submit them here or email me them, we will create an invaluable resource to share with the inventor community.

Thanks,

Michelle

Postby clever06 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:11 pm

clever06
White Belt

Even though I am new, I will start.

Note: I am currently about to be in negotiations with this company. Anyone steals my idea and approaches them, I will hunt you down.

Big Green Egg

I don't have the contact information, but my business partner does. I will post it when I get it. We emailed them to just get a contact name and the head of R&D emailed us back. he said they are open to talking with independent inventors and will sign an NDA as long as the NDA covers the company as well. He has been very easy to talk to so far. We will meet with them hopefully the week of March 3 and I will know more.

Postby aubri96 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 pm

aubri96
White Belt

OOps newbie mistake. I posted this just in general forum, not the sticky, as I just noticed it.
http://www.qvcproductsearch.com/howto.htm Oh how I wish I had the cash to manufacture my invention so I could submit to QVC. They won't just buy your idea. Just thought I would post this for anyone who may be in a position to submit with them. They have millions of viewers, and could help make someone a lot of money.

[Site link removed by Moderator as unsuitable]

Postby aubri96 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:48 pm

aubri96
White Belt

Companies looking for new products:
http://www.inventors.org/productscouts.html

links

Postby Roger Brown » Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Hi aubri96,

Those are great contacts. I have dealt with about 85% of them and have had no problems with them. Good post! :D
You get the Newbie Award of the Week!!!
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Postby clever06 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:38 pm

clever06
White Belt

Anyone ever had experience in the shoe industry? I'm thinking Nike, Reebok, Addidas.

I worked in shoes for about 10 years and a friend (even more shoe experience) and I have an idea we want to research/develop further.

Postby BuildMyProduct.com » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 pm

BuildMyProduct.com
White Belt

Hello,

http://www.BuildMyProduct.com has over 15 years of experience in product development and research. We are a little different than most companies as we employ mostly engineers and technicians. We have great rates, are very easy to work with, and have an open door policy so that you can actually see your product being built.

I'd love to answer any questions, and field any ideas from inventors. We sign a non-disclosure agreement before we proceed so that both parties are protected. Remember, with us, you own 100% of your product..we don't ask for any percentage or royalites.

Thanks!!

Postby taniaj » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:55 pm

taniaj
White Belt

Postby baycompower » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:30 pm

baycompower
White Belt

deleted.

Cheers!

Postby heather-diyprototype » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:06 am

heather-diyprototype
White Belt

My husband and I recently started a small business, www.diyprototype.com. We offer 3d printing, 3d cad, 3d scanning, and cast urethanes and silicone. Oh and FREE advice! Our prices are low cost. We are a mom and pop sort of company just wanting to help inventors with their inventions.----offering low cost, professional services.
Check out our website (parts of it still under construction) www.diyprototype.com

Heather
Next