FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

If anyone is interested in buying the program, it is now available on Amazon. If you are going to buy it, please help support the site by using this link to the course.

Thanks so much

Michelle

Re: FREE Do-It-Yourself Patent Course

Postby williamross7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 am

williamross7
White Belt

usipe wrote:Inventors,
I've created a DVD course on how to write your own provisional patent application, and it is downloadable for free from my website at www.PatentDVD.com. Do-It-Yourself Provisional Patent is a 3-hour instructional video that includes everything you need, including writing a detailed specification, drawing figures, and filing forms.

The only thing I ask in return is that you provide me your comments and, if you like the course, a testimonial. I am not sure how long the course will be free, so if you are considering pursuing a patent application on your invention, you might considering taking the course sooner than later.

Also, I recently released my newest product, Do-It-Yourself Patent Course, which teaches inventors how to write and submit their own nonprovisional patent applications, with a special emphasis on claim drafting. The course retails for $149, and includes a money-back guarantee. As an introductory special, the course will be sold for $99 until 11pm on Monday, Feb. 18, 2008.

I hope these resources help. Happy inventing and good luck!
Andrew Knight, J.D.
www.PatentDVD.com

NO PEOPLE! PROVISIONAL PATENTS DO NOT PROTECT YOU FOR ANY REAL LENGTH OF TIME. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY!
Previous