FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby tony.fulford » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:28 am

tony.fulford
Green Belt

makeworldbetter

I forgot to mention; Select both Requester and Provider when you register. When you add a project to a queue, set the Offer Price to $0.00. The default QUEUE PREFERENCES is initially set to Lowest bidder equal too or lower than the offer price. If you set the offer price to $0.00, you will not be charged because the Provider must bid $0.00 or less.

Once you have a project on a queue, select View Request (from the left navigation bar) and the system will allow you to add a second logon as a Provider. You will now have 2 sessions and you can switch back and forth between them. Bid on the project from your Provider session.

If you have any questions, post them here or contact me via email at:
My email address.

Edited to remove my email address so that the Spam-Bot crawlers do not get my email address and SPAM me.

Thanks,
Last edited by tony.fulford on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby tony.fulford » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:07 am

tony.fulford
Green Belt

makeworldbetter

Let me make it a little more interesting for you. Register as a company and the following user types:
  • Company Base Administrator
  • Requester
  • Provider
Once you are registered, send me an email to:
    My email address.

In the email give me your Provider System ID (SID). I will then post a project that only your Provider SID can accept and work on (that is one of the options under QUEUE PREFERENCES). I will give an Offer Price of $200. The details of what you will be required to do will be in the DESCRIPTION file for the posted work task. Is that fair enough?

Edited to remove my email address so that the Spam-Bot crawlers do not get my email address and SPAM me.

Thanks
Last edited by tony.fulford on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:38 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

That sounds like a good deal. I will do it. Thank you.

Postby tony.fulford » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:40 pm

tony.fulford
Green Belt

I just want to confirm what Make said about the Dynamic Outsourcing website being for sale. It is true and it is currently listed on eBay at:

I still harbor a little guilt about the work going to Providers outside the USA, eve though it is their fault rather than mine.

Wish me luck on selling it!

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

check your PM

Postby tony.fulford » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:39 am

tony.fulford
Green Belt

makeworldbetter

Tim, check your email and let's get started.

Thanks,

Postby Codex » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 am

Codex
White Belt

I was going to sign up unitl I saw that it would cost me $10 a month. Live Person is FREE and it's site and infrastructure actually did cost millions to create. if you can't recoup your loss from your cut of the clients fee like they do then you'd better have a VERY unique site indeed to convince me to spend $10 a month on a speculative investment. $10 isn't much, sure, but then again it's the principle.
Previous