FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Do you want to team up for shows to save money?

Postby makeworldbetter » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:06 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

Let's team up and attend invention show.
Invention show is a good place to show your idea to the world, possible potential buyer/manufacturer
Some shows are more expensive than others. Some are relatively cheaper. I recommend look at the cost/performance part for each show.

If we team up and send one guy to represent all of our ideas, we can save money on airline, boarding and booth cost. If you are interesting, go to our thread at "Contest, licensing shows..." or Here to check out detail.

I think for 2008 show, we need to register around May. If we team up and split the cost and manpower/time, I think we can do this.

Postby n99269 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 am

n99269
White Belt

mwb-
Has this happened yet or is there still time?
It's a good idea, but wouldn't we need to display products of similarity??
I have several finished products I would love to get exposed. Check them out at IdeaBuyer.com under VRE Tool Solutions.

Postby makeworldbetter » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

international flight tickets have been at least doubled since I post. No matter how we share, the cost is still high. I am looking for alterntive solution like hire a local person to stand in. But may not happen this year, maybe next year.

What's your idea? Have you filed a patent? It's advised to having a pending non-provisional application before attending a show.