FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen


Postby SilverNitrate » Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 pm

User avatar
SilverNitrate
White Belt
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 pm
This contains hydrogen peroxide and at concentrations above 6% its corrosive and will give burning sensations for a few hours max. Hair bleach solution can be 40% peroxide and generally only a trained beautician should use. The other materials are definately safe to touch. e.g. zinc xanthate and colloidal silver of which neither is consumed.

Xylitol

Postby BrettJ » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm

User avatar
BrettJ
White Belt
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 pm
No one's mentioned xylitol, which prevents plaque from sticking to your teeth. The first research on it was done in the 1960's, and since then they've always shown a 60-80% reduction in cavities. (I think that means that some people in the studies had NO cavities!) That's my dental panacea. Plus, it tastes like sugar! Mmm! :D
<p><strong>Brett</strong></p><p><strong><a href="http://www.youtube.com/BrettFromLA">www.YouTube.com/BrettFromLA</a></strong></p>
Previous