FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Patent for Sale

Postby nacho_patent » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:23 pm

nacho_patent
White Belt

Frankly I'm tired of the time it's taking to license my patent. I know it sounds arrogant to think that it will definitely be licensed. Well... I just have to be frank again and say "it's worthwhile and has value". So... I'm thinking in due time it will garner a licensing agreement BUT I'm ready now for an alternative approach

If anyone has the hutzpah and moolah to start their own manufacturing company - Patent for sale! Contact nacho_patent.

I checked the bandwidth with my host server and unfortunately I had to take my links off this post before serious damage occurred. If anyone is interested in my patent for sale contact me via email.
QuickDrawNachos@yahoo.com/
Last edited by nacho_patent on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby nacho_patent » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 am

nacho_patent
White Belt

I posted the following reply in another thread. I'm totally getting that I'm a horrible sales person. I'm thinking I definitely need to hone a softer more positive approach. I get it! Anyway I posted the following in a response to maniac about his sea saver invention.

--------------------------------------------------------------
RESPONSE FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

I'm a land lubber that doesn't know how to swim. This is a practical make sense invention.

After reading maniac's post I realized how impatient and negative my post about my patented product is. No wonder no one has responded. So maniac has a fantastic idea and he appears nice.

Good luck maniac. This seems like a winner!

maniac wrote:White Belt

Posted: 30 Jun 2007 16:42 Post subject: New Invention

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have a product that will save lives. It is called the SeaSaver. It is a boat hard top that can be detached from the boat and used as a lifeboat. This is a multi-person floatation device. It can hold up tp 1,100 lbs and that's up and out of the water. It is already patented, it has been tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard. I have a short video clip of the SeaSaver in action at http://www.sea-saver.org or a longer more detailed one at YouTube.com, just type SeaSaver in the search window. Please check it out. I think you will find it interesting.

Thank you for your time

Postby n99269 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 am

n99269
White Belt

nacho,
I'm with you. I trying to sell this product of mine too. I've had some hits from FreePatentAuction.com and IdeaBuyer.com, have you thought about putting your product on with them??
I feel your pain....
Also, there's Harshaw Research.com, a marketing firm that helps people like us, they're good but I don't have three grand to give them.
Try to go on Thomasnet.com, find companys that are inline with your product and make a list, e-mail them with your info and tell them you wish to assign your product to them.
Is it patented??