FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Prototype Design and Drafting Services

Postby BKKB Design » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 pm

BKKB Design
White Belt

We would like to help you get your product modeled and designed while you help us build our website. We would like to offer our service in exchange to use your comments or models on our website. We will reimburse you your money if you let us put a picture of your model on our website to show off the work we have done, as long as the original quote is less than $500. Or if you give us good feedback but you don't allow us to use your model, we will give you a $50 discount on our services. Offer ends September 30, 2008

We have over 15 years experience in drafting with 10 years in 3D modeling. We are just getting started on our own and need your help with finishing our website. We look forward to working with you to help you reach your design goals. We understand confidentiality and are willing to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement upon asking.

http://www.bkkbdesign.com

Postby Codex » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:38 am

Codex
White Belt

so wait..they would have to pay you first, and then you pay them back? Sorry it doesn't seem very clear. I'm a graphic artist myself specializing in prototype design so I don't need your services but there are many that will, so having it as clear as possible will certainly help you :).