FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Need advice

Postby Torrence » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Torrence
White Belt

Hello everyone, I need help. I have figured out how to improve a mechanical tool, and turn it into an automatic "work free" tool that will save alot of time in the construction industry, hence forth making contractors more money, faster and easier. And the bonus is I think it can be made and sold very resonably. I have almost completed the tool, its at the point that it is obvious it will work. I am interested in possiby sharing this idea with someone, if they can help me Patent/Market the product. Thank You. Torrence

Postby Scrupulous » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Talk to me, Torrence...

Re: Need advice

Postby williamross7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 am

williamross7
White Belt

Torrence wrote:Hello everyone, I need help. I have figured out how to improve a mechanical tool, and turn it into an automatic "work free" tool that will save alot of time in the construction industry, hence forth making contractors more money, faster and easier. And the bonus is I think it can be made and sold very resonably. I have almost completed the tool, its at the point that it is obvious it will work. I am interested in possiby sharing this idea with someone, if they can help me Patent/Market the product. Thank You. Torrence
Better yet, Talk to No one Torrence. Get an NDA signed and dig deep and get it to patent applied for status (UTILITY PATENT) before you talk outside of your personal support group. Then feel free to air your idea...remember if you let the invention out of the bag without these measures, it becomes public domain...

Postby williamross7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 am

williamross7
White Belt

Scrupulous wrote:Talk to me, Torrence...

Be ashamed for not immediately pointing out how important these things are to an inventor!