FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

3d Prototypes, Websites, Concept art, and animations.

Postby damagedart » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:48 pm

damagedart
White Belt

Hi there,

I would like to offer our services to any interested inventors. We are a small studio specializing in 3d and web design. Please take a look at our homepage, http://www.damagedart.com. Our artists have enjoyed helping several individuals develop their products and would like to do more business in this industry. We will gladly sign any NDAs for your protection. We feel we are one of the most affordable solutions you can find without sacrificing quality.

Best Regards,
The Damagedart staff.

Postby Levi Porter » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Wow!

Looks like you guys can do some pretty cool stuff. How hard is it to get estimates without actually having to disclose full project details?

Are your fees geared towards by the hour or per project?

Postby damagedart » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:55 am

damagedart
White Belt

We usually provide pricing on a project basis. Excessive changes or revisions are subject to an hourly rate, but we take in account for many drafts when doing estimates, so typically this is not an issue.

If your idea is similar in complexity to an existing product, or if you can describe enough to give us a general shape/amount of features, I can give you a fairly accurate estimate. Otherwise you would need to disclose your idea. As I said before, we have no problem signing a NDA to satisfy any privacy concerns.

Let me know if you have any other questions.