FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

invention #1 : harness power from movement of your body

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

I have an invention that create electricity anywhere, you don't need the sun, you don't need the wind , and you don't even have to crank just to generate electricity. This device will not only
charge but also direct runs your laptop.

Beside this device can generate power, but also it help you to improve your health and loose weigh at the same time.

It seems like to good to be true, but the best thing about this device is not what I have mentioned above. This invention harness electricity in the nature ways as nature intended to do. It will start produce energy all day long until you rest. You don't even notice because this device is discreet working tireless for you. I can't disclose the detais about this invention because I don't have the money to patent.

I have over 50 main inventions so far, But those 50 main inventions can spin off to hundred of products. My invention range from Automobile, energy, business concept, electric sporting goods, cellular phone....

I don't have the resources to bring my inventions to serve the people. I will post my other inventions 1 per day. Anybody interest please contact me at thien63@msn.com or (832)-373-6908

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:47 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

This invention can also power many application such as military to power their equipments, power electric jacket and pant, cellular phone, ipod, ipan, mp3, electro bullet, a must have for camper, small TV, lights, small cooker.......