FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

invention #2: man made diamond is brighter than real diamond

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

This method allow you to produce diamond that at least 2 times brighter than the real diamond. It come with many colors and shapes as you desires. It cost about $1 dollars for each diamond (1carat ) to mass produce. You can mount this diamond on the ring or create into all kind of jewelry. The investment for this project is about $30,000 exclude patent.

email : thien63@msn.com or (832) 373-6908

Postby mojo62 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:09 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

The History Channel had a show on this stuff the other night. It was pretty good! 8)

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

Those stuffs that you see on the TV are involve with high tech equipments and year of research . Those diamond cannot made for a dollars/ carat. The investment is over $500,000.
My method to create man made diamond by using low tech, small investment ( total invest is $30K or less ) so the end product will be cheap. So everybody can afforded. Retail will be from $15 to $50. it will look more beautiful than real diamond because it has more reflection.

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:40 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

The whole value with diamonds is that they are so rare.

Postby Scrupulous » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:04 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Yeah, it seems like diamonds would become so inexpensive that the process would eventually not be cost-effective. I wonder if there are any new uses for high-quality diamonds that haven't been developed yet.

Postby bottleslingguy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

If the process made diamonds that were harder than real diamonds I think that would be something worth pursuing.

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

I was thinking of produce theses man made diamond and wholesale Claire's boutique. Since they have hundreds of store across USA. They market is for young girl to teenage. We have to think from the female side of view. Bottom line, the invention have to make money , otherwise it's worthless to any investor or company.

Postby thien63 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:13 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

All the companies that made diamond can only produce diamond as bright or less than mined diamond. My method is brighter than mined diamond.

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:34 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

thien63 wrote: My method is brighter than mined diamond.

How do you know that? Have you made any?

Postby thien63 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

I know it works because there is a product out there on the market is proving my point already. But this product was intended for something else not diamond . All I did is apply their materials so I can create man made diamond. If i tell you what's this product is then you will agree with me. I'm planning to produce this fake diamond in Thailand because I have a cousin who is a well know jewelry designer. Plus the labor are cheaper too. I need to sell 02 VW Jetta wagon and 04 chrysler Sebring convertible to finance this project. If anybody want to buy let me know i'll sell it cheap.

Another example, few minutes ago I saw on the net that LG just coming out a watch phone model LG GD910. By looking at the video about this watch phone. I already see couple major improvement for this watch phone. the watch phone is too thick and they have low battery capacity.
My solution can cut the thickness of the phone by half and double the battery capacity. the phone is still have the same style, looks and size but half the thickness.

I can surely say that because I have been using this concept to all my designs " no space is to be waste ". In this case, I see 2 wasting spaces in this watch phone. You also see this concept all of Apple's products too. That's too bad, a big company like LG can make that mistake. I'll bet ya, if Steve Job wasn't sick and saw the watch phone, he would of see the improvement too. Just kidding ! that's his engineer's job.

Again ! Other see ghost I see invention!