FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

invention #3: encounter of the 3rd kind: new truck new car

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

These new kind of vehicles should belong to new category. Which ever company can get of hold of this new concept will be the new leader in automobile industry. These new concepts can be done easily with the current technology that can be apply to new cars and trucks production. Annual sales will surpass over million units. Way back in 1984, Chrysler success when they release the first minivan concept. It was a huge successful for Chrysler. Imagine This new breed of vehicle is at least 3 times more successful than the popular minivan. This vehicle is just look the same as other vehicles but the similar it's stop there. The difference that its capabilities function is totally awesome and mind boggling for the consumer , yet it's so versatile for consumer to use as family or work. I'm not refer this new concept for engine or transmission. It's the new design concept that offer new functions and flexibilities.

Benefit

I can't really disclose detail about this new concept. However, this new vehicle will turn upside down in the world of automobile. It will change the way people look at truck or car. It have other benefits beside just get you from point A to B. It can help you do more things when it's not even running, it can use for work or for your family. This new vehicle is not just a transportation but it's a part of a bigger thing. one of the Example that new vehicle can do: why a car can't carry bulky like furniture, refrigerator, wash machine....
Why a pickup truck doesn't have room for 7 passenger
These new car and truck will solve this problem and offer many other functions that not exist in current version.

thien63@msn.com (832) 373-6908 Houston

Postby mojo62 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

Sounds like your on something. 8) Tell us more :!: :)

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

This concept only works by built from new , It's not an add on to existing vehicle. Imagine, a 2drs Geo metro hatchback can carry a full size refrigerator and still carry 4 people at the same time. Why, because you need 4 people to bring the refrigerator into the house. ( just kidding ) . When you don't need to carry any load, the Geo metro will return to itself as normal size and look the same as any other Geo Metro . This concept it so easy to built that Any auto manufacture can produce this kind of vehicle, even in China. It's only cost about %5 more to the total cost to built one. But the potential will be a huge success. That why it's so important for American Automobile industry to get this concept to get back as the number one automobile producer leader in the world. I did send to Ford, GM and Chrysler an email, but no reply. That too bad. But if everybody here can spread the words then it may get them notice.

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

How can we say nice things about it when we don't know what it looks like?

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

Go watch a transformer movie, the car turn itself to a robot and back. My car is not that advance. Push a button on the dash, the car hydraulic transform itself to a bigger size to carrying a bigger load. When the car is not carrying the load then you can push the button then the car retract itself to the original size and shape. Any car that exist on the road right now can do this like VW golf, Geo metro...... Somebody can use the existing car and custom make with my design, but it will cost a lot and may not look good. I'm mean it cost more than its worth. It's best to build from new.

Postby thien63 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

The quadcab pickup is the truck with 4doors and a short bed. This truck can carry 5 people. Two on the front , three on the back seat. If the auto manufacture apply their truck from my design, by activate the wireless remote control, this quadcab truck will transform to become an SUV with 3rd seat will rise from the floor. Push another button, the third seat fold down to the floor , SUV transform to a quadcab with extra long bed. All this transformation is done by hydraulic poweror DC motor. It does sound complicate and hard to do. Believe , I feel the same way when I starring at a Dodge quadcab truck, I have to draw many designs to solve this problem but no solution. It took me a year later when I saw a Mercedes SLK sitting at some parking lot that give me an idea. I think it's more easier to build this transformer truck with my design than the SLK convertible hardtop. If you see my design, then you will understand and said to yourself " I never thought it that way, it's so simple and straight forward ". I'm sure others engineers can come up with some other ways to achieve the same goal. But sometime a simple solution can solve complex project. I think this is the case. Simplify also mean save money and time.

If a truck can carry 7 people and have an extra long bed when you needed with just a push of a button. A cool looking car transform itself to become a truck. Do you have to think twice about trade-in your car or truck to get one of this baby ??

Imagine if this car or truck become reality, I could see myself keep on push the remote control to watch the truck transform back and forth until it broke. They will give me a new one because their warranty is 100,000 miles or 10 years whichever come first.

Postby inventor-x » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:17 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi thien63

If you follow or pay attention to the auto trends, you would know that the major car manufactures are already working on transformation autos.

Postby thien63 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

I had this transformer design for 4 years now. But i haven't see it happen yet. It only take the most is 2 years to 3 years to produce. Can you show me the link where the auto manufacturer are working on the transformer so I can compare mine to theirs. I'm really appreciated. Thanks in advance ( inventor-x )

BTW from my experience, if you are already make 1 millions dollar and then lose it. It's easier to make 1millions again. This kind of self made millionaire is always feel positive and confident even though they are broke. If you never make a millions dollar yet, then the odds is against you, but not impossible. I'm a positive thinker , I hope you will too because it is already is a rough world out there, especially the way economy going right now. We need people to invent more products, more new ideas. Be positive and persistent , don't let any one talk you down.

Postby thien63 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

I google for any transformer car but I see nowhere suggest that anybody or any auto manufacturer are working on this project. All I see is movies, animation and toys.

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

There is at least one transformer SUV/truck Trailblazer or something. The sale is miserable. Why? the price and reliability.
Some cars still have trouble to get 5 stars crash test rating. And they are made of one big piece of rigid metal frame, imaging if they are made of several piece of frames with joint/slide... I bet some of them will break into two halves on highway after 100,000 miles
Next