FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

Trust me, I'm in the car business for 15 years. Car is in my blood. I buy and sell car when I was 16 years old. My first was a red 1967 Chev Camaro. I bought it for $350. Actually, I made money when I was 1 grade. I never work for anybody. I always own some kinds of business.

Maybe you are talking about some homemade type, I have lot of friends that own new car dealership in Minnesota. No companies have any plan or even ideas to build any sort of transformer car. You can make the car safe. It's all in the design and airbags. You can place airbag inside and outside the car to minimum the damage. It's only 10% added to the total cost of the car. The potential can be huge. Even with the current automobile are not safe. Do you know how many salvage car that salvage auction vehicle sold every week ? Just the two big salvage auctions in the USA are COPART and IAA, both of them sold over 80,000 damage cars/ week. I'm not even include hundreds of others smaller salvage auction across USA.

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:28 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I meant GMC envoy XUV. It may not be the transformer you said, but it's at that direction.

http://autos.augusta.com/research/reviews/2004/scanlan_052204.shtml

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

That's SUV that you show me it's just open the top. It doesn't increase the cargo space. It doesn't change the shape of the SUV. My design it's not only double the cargo space, but it transform the car to a truck with a push of a button. Can you imagine how cool is this. It's just like you have a car and a truck.
Previous