FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

inventtion #5: backpack foldable electric bicycle

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

You will never see this bike anywhere in the world. when it fold down the length is 1.6 ft, diameter is 0.8ft. It total weight is 25 lbs. No batteries is visibile from the naked eyes, you can pedal when batteries ran out of juice. You can go 30 miles before one needs a charge. The style of this bike is like no other in the world. beauty, simple, light, and compact.

each bike will cost $300 for hand made, investment will fall in the range of $60,000.

thien63@msn (832) 373-6908

Postby thien63 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

This bike have some features that no other in the world have such as:

1) conceal battery. ( you cannot see the battery on the bike, it give the bike a simple, nice clean look )
2) height adjustable (The bike frame change the height and the length to accommodate any rider)
3) 12 Volts outlet to charge or power GPS, cellphone, laptop, mp3....even jump start your car.
4) Unique look ( I got this frame design from one of the alphabetical letter)
5) The way the bike unfold is also unique ( 2 seconds to deploy )
6) Unique non-bearing steering system.
7) front wheel (regenerate brake energy capture by ultracapacitor).
8) back wheel( regenerate brake energy capture by flywheel)

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

you mean like this one

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

No, My bike shape like a letter X. It will call Xcell BIKE. X stand for the shape of the bike. Cell stand for battery cell, together ( Xcell ) stand for progress.

The bike that you post is not an electric bike. also is too bulky even it already fold. Plus it look too heavy to carry on your back.

My design is bare minimum to the bone so I can achieve close to feather weight, yet its functions like no other bike in the world. It took me 1 year to solve all the problems. I come up with this idea 4 years ago when I was visiting in Vietnam for a business trip. This is the first backpack electric bike in the world. BTW I was born in Vietnam but I lived in the US since 1975.
Last edited by thien63 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:09 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I have a folding bike design just like the letter Y. No I am not joking with you. I have never see a guy with more crazy ideas than me, you are the first one. However, I am more down to earth conservative or 'chicken' than you. I invent you to visit my site. Just put a dot com after my username and you will see.

I wish to discuss these two folding bikes with you to see which is better. If you are interesting, please shoot me an email. We should sign mutual NDA with each other. You can find my mail address on the site.