FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

new idea to help financing your invention and have fun

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

This idea can raise the money for invention, have fun, and perhap make money for everyone. you need to get a group of the inventors that live in your city or who willing to drive for a meeting.
For example, you can find 20 inventors ( more or less is OK). Each one have their own invention. Each one will put up $1000, the total will $20,000 for the group. Each inventor will compete with each other invention. Whoever invention is the best, get the $20,000 to use and produce your invention. The profits will be divide to all inventors, of course, the winner will get more. Everybody will be part of that project and get to know other people.

You don't have to get patent because the fund is not enough to cover the patent. So use the funds to produce the product.

The winner will be determine by by investment, production, marketable, success, appeal to consumer.....

I thought this idea about 10 minutes ago, it a rough sketch, but if everybody input into this idea, we can make it works, have fun and who know make a lot of $$$$$$$

Postby thien63 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

It was 8 years ago, my very first idea brought to me a million dollar from only $10,000 investment. My problem was I don't know how to handle the money. I will have a new post later with the title " how I turn 1 million $ to $10,000 ". A $10,000 is a small amount to do anything, it's hard to turn $10,000 into a million dollar. But it's not impossible. I almost give up, because giving up also mean that I would loss my last $10,000 too. But in the end i overcome the problem. I will post how did i made 1 million dollars from $10,000.

Postby inventor-x » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:27 am

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi thien63

Most Inventors are unwilling to buy into an Inventor/Invention pyramid.

Your Idea has been thought of already & nobody bought into it.

Postby thien63 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

First , I thanks you for the reply. That's too bad that nobody want. to join in! If we don't try then we never know. All of our inventions may sit in the shelve for long times. To me, if you don't buy a lottery ticket then you never have a chance to win. Since you are in this site way before me, can you tell all the reason why that all the inventors here don't want to join in ?

I would love join to in the group with following condition:
rules, regulations, contract, local, everybody involve...

benefits: meet people, learn from the others. more connections....
more people means more good ideas for the project. You also have 20 salesman promote the group products which you don't have to pay.... this is just on top of my head. I'm sure you have other ideas too.
I can't just can't be strong by myself. One man gang rarely exist anymore. That's why all my prototypes is from the help from many expert in their field. We have to keep trying new ideas until we die.
This idea is not a pyramid scheme, because everybody share the profits evenly.