FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

inventtion #6: Rechargeable electro bullet

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:27 am

thien63
Yellow Belt

This is the bullet that store high power electricity. When the bullet impact the body it will disperse 10,000 to 20,000 volts. The bullet will knock you down but it won't kill you ( unless your victim is wearing pace maker ) . Nice thing is that you can reuse the bullet by recharge again so you can get ready for the next victim. You can shoot multiple shots up to 9 bullets as a hand gun. This is way better then the stun gun that police current use which can only shoot once shot at a time, limited to the distance because of neg and pos wires attach to the bullet. mine bullet can travel more than 30 meter.

thien63@msn.com 832-373-6908 Houston

Postby mojo62 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 am

mojo62
Black Belt

Man, how do you come up with all these brilliant ideas?

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

Thanks to Bush administration , I don't have a job. With all the free time on my hand. I can slow down my life, relax and actual pay attention details to my surrounding that interest me or give me problem. And ask my self bunches of question as WHY WHY WHY thing builds this way... Then I come up with a solution for the better. Sometimes it take me 5 minutes to solved the problem other take me 2 years long. But in the end I always solved.
Some people see ghost, I see new product. My concern now is that will these inventions be on the market before I die ? It will be a big disappointed to see these inventions go down with me to my grave.
That why I post these inventions on this website, hopefully it will get notices. thanks for a compliment.

Re: inventtion #6: Rechargeable electro bullet

Postby williamross7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am

williamross7
White Belt

thien63 wrote:This is the bullet that store high power electricity. When the bullet impact the body it will disperse 10,000 to 20,000 volts. The bullet will knock you down but it won't kill you ( unless your victim is wearing pace maker ) . Nice thing is that you can reuse the bullet by recharge again so you can get ready for the next victim. You can shoot multiple shots up to 9 bullets as a hand gun. This is way better then the stun gun that police current use which can only shoot once shot at a time, limited to the distance because of neg and pos wires attach to the bullet. mine bullet can travel more than 30 meter.

thien63@msn.com 832-373-6908 Houston

See The Taser company's Less Lethal Bullet, this is already out there.

Postby thien63 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:39 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

I had all kept these ideas 4 years ago. I don't have the all the money put into every project. That's why i posted some of my inventions to let some people may have the same interest to develop. My invention is a hand gun using co2 to propel the electro bullet. The bullet is smaller but contains a micro circuit board, the heart is a micro ultracacapcitor . Again, the technology didn't exist 4 years ago. Now I don't have anymore money due to real estate investments.

This is what's I found on the net

http://www.taser.com/products/law/Pages/XREP.aspx

Postby williamross7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 pm

williamross7
White Belt

Yes sir...you really should have chased that idea...imagine a world where there are no more scenarios using deadly force...this is the beginning of that path..

Postby Patent_Attorney » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Patent_Attorney
Green Belt

thien63 wrote:I had all kept these ideas 4 years ago. I don't have the all the money put into every project. That's why i posted some of my inventions to let some people may have the same interest to develop. My invention is a hand gun using co2 to propel the electro bullet. The bullet is smaller but contains a micro circuit board, the heart is a micro ultracacapcitor . Again, the technology didn't exist 4 years ago. Now I don't have anymore money due to real estate investments.

This is what's I found on the net

http://www.taser.com/products/law/Pages/XREP.aspx

This is another case of you snooze you lose. :oops: