FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

invention #7 : motorize carry-on suit case

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:53 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

The carry-on suit case is a small suit case that the airline company allow you to carry on to the airplane. My carry-on suit is the same standard size but it comes with other functions. Take a look at this scenario:

You drive to the airport and park your car at the parking lot. You take 2 luggages out of the trunk. One full size and the one is a carry-on. The big luggage is to heavy for you so you put the big luggage on top of the carry-on. You push power on the carry-on, pull out your cellular phone press "carry-on" and activate function " follow me ". now, you head to the check in counter as the carry-on carry you big suit case follow behind you. After you check in the big luggage and pass through a long line at the security gate. You stop at the hot dog stand and have a bite, you walk to the terminal with a hot dog on one hand and the other talking on the phone. Everybody walk by and impress the way your carry on follow. You look at the watch and found out you only have 5 minutes left before the plane close. You pull out the handle bar on the side of your carry on and pop out the seat. You take a seat and twist the accelerator at 24mph head to the terminal .You arrive just in time before the door close at the terminal. pull the handle bar and the seat back from the carry-on and head into the plane. Once you in the plane from NY to LAX. You have about 6 hours to burn. so you open the carry-on and take out your laptop so you can finish the project. But you forget to charge the battery. No problem, you get the charger and plug direct to your carry-on and finish your job.

This invention is perfect for female, elderly too. This carry-on still carry your personal items just as any other carry-on.

Postby StephenKey » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:57 pm

StephenKey
Blue Belt

And I thought I was hogging, the forum.

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

The cost of this project is $100,000. The cost of the first one come out of assembly line is $100,400. To own one is priceless.

Postby thien63 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:35 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

You can drive this suit case or any of mine motorize invention anywhere, if your car broke down , this suit case will give you 15 miles to 20 miles distance to get help, or you can drive this to your local stores do some errands. This is also a portable power supplies, it will jump start your car many times over, connect your power tools or any electronic devices. Even help you during black out or power shortage. The use of this invention is unlimited only you bound by your imagination.