FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

invention #9: Cellular phone alarm

Postby thien63 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

I came up with this idea when I was in China for business trip. I lost about 4 phones on the taxi. I always put my phone on the side pocket of my pant. As soon I get out the taxi then the phone slide out. Without speak a word of chinese , I feft terrible in the big city of Guangzhou. So i swear that I will never loose the phone again. I had a working prototype about 2 years ago. This is how this device works
I have a receiver that hook to a key chain, The receiver pick up the signal from the phone, they keep on talking to each other until the phone away from the key then alarm activate, it also vibrate and flashing light. This is nice because you can use this device with any existing new or used phone. I know there is some invention that will terminate the phone when it lost and can located the phone. To me , my device is 1 step ahead because you don't have to find because you never lost in the first place.

Postby thien63 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 pm

thien63
Yellow Belt

This device also protect your keys from loosing too. Now days, all keys come with a chip. It's expensive to replace it and disrupt your business or your life.