I have been contacted by the producers of a new prime-time show on a major cable network.
We were asked to help get the word out to our network of Inventors about this opportunity.
Please read submission guidelines below and if you are interested, direct all submissions to
Scott Michnick at firstname.lastname@example.org
New prime-time show a major cable network is looking for inventors & entrepreneurs to showcase their creations. The program will feature two hosts (who are experts in invention/innovation/product development) who travel around the country meeting people who are working on "the next great idea"
We're looking for inventors who have...
* Mechanical Masterpieces – Does your invention have lots of cool moving parts?
* Does it aid in the transportation industry? (increase fuel efficiency, use alternative fuels?)
* Does it feature green energy?
* If not any of the above, can it be "tested/demonstrated" in interesting ways. The more creative the test, the better. Can we take it to the "mall/store/main street" and have people try it out? Could we give it to "the target market" and have them try it out for the day? Can our hosts use it? Obviously inventions don't all fit into this category, but the more "hands on" the product, the better.
* Is it an AWESOME, MUST LEARN MORE ABOUT thing?
* If your product doesn't fit the above, but your invention is “just plain fun,” email us!
* Inventors who have made major personal sacrifices in order to get their ideas off the ground are also very desirable.
Interested inventors please email the following...
* Photo of you and your product
* A couple paragraphs describing who you are and your general location (so we can map out our "road trip" geographically). Describe your product / how it works, why is it better than “what’s already out there” and outline any personal sacrifices you've made to make your product come to life.
* Links or video clips of you and your product in action