FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Best of 2007 for Inventors

Postby DSlackman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:40 am

DSlackman
Green Belt

Even though the year is not over yet, here are my suggestions for the best new books of 2007 for inventors.

The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn Iggulden and Hal Iggulden (Hardcover - May 1, 2007) - A great book for boys (and those who have some boy left in them) to see the excitement of creating and building and just being a kid.

The Daring Book for Girls by Andrea J. Buchanan and Miriam Peskowitz (Hardcover - Oct 30, 2007) - ...this book does the same for girls.

The4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss (Hardcover - April 24, 2007) - Provides some interesting perspectives on work, controlling your life, and product marketing.

The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More by Chris Anderson (Hardcover - Jul 11, 2006) - The internet is changing the world of sales. It's not just big box stores any more, but (as he says in the title) selling less of more.

D
Inventors Create the Future

Postby Michelle » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:31 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Very interesting list. When I get a chance I will add them to our Inventor Bookstore.

Would you have interest in beefing this up and writing it as a Guest Blogger article for our main site?

Postby DSlackman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:25 pm

DSlackman
Green Belt

sure np

D

Inventors Create the Future