FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Kookie

Postby mackgadget » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 pm

mackgadget
White Belt

Well kookie is the only way I can explain it. I wake up in the night and look at the digital clock and it will say 222 or 333 or 444 and this happens over and over anymore. I don't remember this happening before. I had three major surgeries and then took inventing seriosly after that. My wife says the numbers mean you can't turn it around and to keep going the way you are. Strange I know but true. Any comments?

Postby citizen » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:24 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

lol, i thought you meant cookie, lol.

Yeah, that's weird. Are you trapped in some sort of steven king novel?

Jason

cookie

Postby mackgadget » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 pm

mackgadget
White Belt

I don't know, but I do not usually believe in the paranormal or anything like that, but it seems like someone is trying to tell me something. How is it possible that every night for the last year or so I wake up at exactly that same time? It is way to much of a coincidence. Is it possible that when the numbers line up like that the clocks make a different click. I am hard of hearing but have always been a light sleeper. It is crazy. it happens at least onec and sometimes twice every night. My wife says it is a sign that I should keep on with what I am doing. Where she gets that I don't really know. I hope some one here is experiencing the same thing and will admit it. I was reluctant for a long time because it is so wierd.
Aliens. LOL Really this bugs the you know what out of me. :shock:

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:01 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

It's weird that you woke up so often at middle of night. How often do you do?

Sleep light

Postby mackgadget » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am

mackgadget
White Belt

I have for years been a very light sleeper. Was a deputy, city police, detective, body guard and on a special task force for nuclear power station security at different times in my life. Any sound and I was awake. Not so much any more. Am retired and disabled but still a light sleeper. Just can't understand the numbers and waking at those precise times. I wake up about three times a night but only see the numbers part of that time. Still too often to be a coincidence though. I don't think it has anything to do with inventing. I don't know. Not important to this site. Just thought someone here might have experienced something like it. Inventors are sometimes a strange lot. No offence. I mean that as a compliment. We tend to be lateral thinkers. :wink:

Postby makeworldbetter » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:01 pm

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

I seldom wake up at middle of night nor has a digital clock. Yet I do often find my odmeter(car) showing some strange combination of numbers. Well, let's not go too far on this topic.