FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

The Man and His Machine

Postby Scrupulous » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:20 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

I'm sure that a bright mind or two happens to visit this site, from time to time. And what they see, among other things, is an occasional challenge by some major corporation for us to create something new...something better. These corporations claim that they care about humanity, enough so that they offer to take control over your ingenuity. In exchange for this gift, they will cover-up most of these ideas under lock and key.

Is this the best that civilization can do? What really matters?

As a species, we have split the atom. We have gone to the friggin moon. We have cured carefully selected diseases...decades ago.

Do you mean to tell me that, in all this time, we can't get help to Africa?? We can't cure AIDS? BULLSH!T

The situation is very clear. We don't need to find a cure for AIDS...we don't need a laptop for every child. These 'efforts' are only geared to treat the symptoms. We need to attack the cause...we need to kill the man.

Who is the man? He won't tell you. The man is a coward.

Who must the man be? That's an easy one...

So, with the collection of bright minds at this site, who are bent on creating things...I believe there is enough talent here to solve this little problem.

Can we meet this challenge? What choice do we really have?

Scrupulous

Postby bottleslingguy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:36 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Wait... Who was the man again? :?

Postby inventor-x » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi Scrupulous

What's the challenge :?:

They have the cure for AIDS & CANCER :!:

The greedy SOB's won't make any money if they let the secret out :evil:

The greedy SOB's don't want to send help to Africa, the greedy SOB's want the land & minerals so they can steal them from Africa for free :evil:

The man is Government's, Corporations & Religion :x

The only thing the man is Interested in is control of there greed of power, wealth & the common person :evil:

The common person is someone that is not one of them :x

You're correct in saying that the SOB's lock up these secrets that will benefit the common person or the planet earth :twisted:

This is just my opinion as to why this world is so messed up :shock:

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

What's the challenge...?

Let's invent a way to really stick it to the man.

I don't know. Let's figure out a very inexpensive way to build affordable dignified shelters. Let's piecemeal a project in stages or components so that it can be easily delivered. Let's design machines or automation that can run on local vegetation. Let's study the materials and resources available only in indigenous areas, and maybe devise a system which hasn't yet been considered...

People are dying all the time, as a result of crimes against humanity that are being openly perpetrated by the man. The man toys around with scarce supplies and pulls puppet strings woven from dollar bills, so that tribes of people turn against each other in rage and violence.

What are we doing to stop it?

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:34 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

I've said it a million times, the ONLY WAY you can hurt the man is if EVERYONE stopped spending money and using resources. Stop going to work, driving, paying bills, investing money, get off the internet, in short stop participating in the status quo paradigm. Does anyone have the guts to do that? I didn't think so.

Here is another place you can start to lift the veil:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

The press conference happened in May 2001 and shortly after that 9/11 took center stage and diverted our attention. Maybe it's time to revisit the subject? The only problem is that the media is part of the cover-up.

I'm sure most of you don't like to talk about it or think it's nonsense, but it is the underlying cause of the oppression paradigm. The govt is withholding technologies that can solve ALL our energy and pollution problems overnight. Practically every problem facing the world today could be solved by having access to these miraculous technologies. World hunger, war, education, pollution, free sustainable clean energy and possibly most diseases could be eliminated if this subject was open to the public and discussed. Don't take this subject lightly because it is probably the number one reason why things suck as bad as they do. I know it rubs some people the wrong way because it might seem to go against their religious beliefs but once you find out more about it it actually goes full circle and indicates a creation intelligence kind of scenario. I am 100% convinced this should be the starting point for defeating tyranny. I mean what are we talking about anyway, oppression of the individual, suppression of truth, greedy self-indulgent power hungry maniacs running things, stifling innovations that could enable people to become self-reliant. Scroop, don't get me started... oh, too late. :evil:

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

bottleslingguy wrote:Wait... Who was the man again? :?

Ex-x-xactly.

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

It's good to have you here, BSG.

Postby inventor-x » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:57 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Nice one BSG, where have you been?

I will agree with you about - WE The People - do not exist anymore & the media is playing a big part of the cover-up.

I wonder what would happen if WE The People all quit paying taxes all at once.

Taxes pay for the government & all that are employed through them.

The country & military are built & the government makes enough tax money through commerce, we do not need to pay them anymore Including Property taxes.

Put the government & military out of work & start demanding the truth from the media.

I believe that's why they are forcing us to change to digital signal so they can stop someone from putting the truth out from anywhere.

Another reason for digital would be about controlling everything & making it easier to use digital to combine TV, phone & Internet into one unit, just like in the Jetson's, they don't even sell Antilog TV's anymore in the USA (at least not what I've found).

A National health program could be paid through (SAIF) State Accident Insurance Fund which everyone employed person pay's into. There is more to add to this plan, but that's a starting point.

The most Important thing the government should do is put a cap on Pharmaceutical Manufacture Companies & Medical Procedures.

401K should be like Social Security, a Separate Bonded account with a set Interest Percentage rate.

Stop buying stocks, the stock market should not affect the economy.

If WE The People acted as one, things might happen or get done!!!!

Postby Levi Porter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

bottleslingguy wrote:Wait... Who was the man again? :?

Hunh? Not the U Da Man!, man. The "Theres the man with a gun over there. Telling me, I got to be ware....stop children, what's that sound, everybody look what's go'n round".... That Man, man. Where's the women in all of this? Sometimes they control the Man.

The Man has actually let me get away with a lot, and or guardian angels saving me. In the heat of the moment, I feel like sticking it to the Man, yet I think thats his game, where he wins. And, he has most of the sticks!

When calm, I usually lean towards solutions that continue to allow him to be the Man, just showing reality to him that it is in everyone best interests to raise the bar across the board. Obviously we need to stop killing each other and destroying the planet if humans want to survive. It is becoming more and more evident that this is reality. I know there are some that want total annihilation of all life as we know it, but when push comes to shove, they usually back down.

I can live with a little bit of greed and dominance over others, as we can all be equal, yet that is up to everyone on an individual basis. Not everybody can be a leader, and a lot of people enjoy being sheep. I say so be it when it comes to that.

Disrespectful Diabolical Destructive Debauchery is SENSELESS!

I got to come up with a twist that might work for ya Scrup

Postby Levi Porter » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 pm

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

inventor-x wrote:If WE The People acted as one, things might happen or get done!!!!

Too many sheeple. Sheep can turn into a pack of hungry wolves is pushed far enough. Sometimes that what it takes. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that. Whenever possible, I choose a peaceful solution.
Next