FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Re: Stephen Key on American Inventor Season 1

Postby westnova » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 pm

westnova
White Belt

Stephen, Did you get a look at the pics that I sent you? I want to move forward with my invention and would like your input. Wes

Postby StephenKey » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

StephenKey
Blue Belt

Mo,my favorite judge was of course Doug Hall, he was the only one with real knowledge when it pertains to inventions, and bringing a product to market. But of course he worked on teams at P&G, which is very different when you are an independent inventor.
Wes, I haven't had the chance, things have gotten very busy ,I'll try to look at them this week, thanks.
Award Winning Inventor Stephen Key - http://www.inventright.com
Stephen's new book "One Simple Idea" from McGraw-Hill is available in stores nationwide as well as online.

Postby westnova » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 pm

westnova
White Belt

I've called Stephen twice now and sent him pics of my invention and he has not returned my e-mails. I'm about to buy a carton of milk to see if his picture is there. At any rate Doug Hall stayed with me all the way but Ed Evangilista finally droped out saying that he thought that he was making a mistake though. As I was being led away by staff he said that I had been in front of the panel longer than any one else so I felt good about that. Wes

Postby westnova » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 am

westnova
White Belt

Stephen, I didn't go to the second page here and did not see your reply to me so I will wait for your evaluation. Don't want you mad at me. Perhaps they coul make the next page notice a little more noticable. There I go inventing again. Wes

Postby StephenKey » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 am

StephenKey
Blue Belt

Wes, just looked at your pictures today, very interesting I need more information .I will e-mail you questions. Thank you for being patient.
Award Winning Inventor Stephen Key - http://www.inventright.com
Stephen's new book "One Simple Idea" from McGraw-Hill is available in stores nationwide as well as online.
Previous