FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

American Idol

Postby Michelle » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:18 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Ok, so I am in here alone so I am going to give my opinions on American Idol.

I actually thought Sanjaya did a great job. He seems to be getting more and more comfortable with the stage. Good for him. I think many people like him just to see what he's going to do next with his hair.

Jennifer Lopez. What type of work do you think she's had done. She looked great. She disappears for awhile and looks younger, how is that possible?

Opps, got to go. Anyone else watch the show tonight?

Postby Road Show » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Ya, I watched the show with two of my daughters. I am not to happy that Gina is out of the competition. Sanjaya doesn't belong in the competition...he has a decent voice, but he is waaaaay too immature at this point. I wasn't happy with any of the song choices except for the BeBop dude (Grant?)... he was the best of the night.

RSG

Postby Michelle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:21 am

Michelle
Black Belt

BeBop dude is surprisingly good. I thought he was all be bop but he really has a decent voice.

Dolittle also looked the best I have ever seen her look.

I am starting to like Sanjaya. He's obviously a little spoiled boy but then Jordan is a kid too many goofy faces at the television., like a little kid and giggling. But is she talented. Oh my goodness.

Postby Road Show » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

You could really see the limitations of the different people. Most are just comfortable with a certain genre of music. Yes I'm surprised by Sanjaya...he did well, but he may be loosening up since he realizes very few people expect him to continue on week to week. Why else would he sing a song in Spanish?....very risky, but he has nothing to lose, he isn't going to win anyway. I think Dolittle will win this...either her, or BeBop dude!

Postby 5rocks » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:46 am

5rocks
Green Belt

I agree Roadshow.

Hopefully, it will come down to quality in the end and not what Howard Stern wants in his vote for Sanjaya campaign. I also agree with Michelle.
Sanjaya sounded pretty good last night singing the Latin genre.

Pat Rock

Postby Michelle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

I just want people's predictions for when Sanjaya is going to go. He was g'dawful tonight. It was totally painful.

Yeesh. :cry:

Postby Road Show » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:54 pm

Road Show
Brown Belt

Sanjaya will be in the final 5, but then out...should never have been put into the final 12. I think AI put him in because of his pop look, but now they are regretting it big time.

Postby Michelle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:34 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

I regret it too. :)

American idols Finale

Postby afincionado » Sat May 12, 2007 9:37 pm

afincionado
White Belt

Sorry to be off topic, I just thought maybe you guys would be
interested, You can win 2 TICKETs the the AMERICAN IDOL FINALS with air
and hotel.

You can Win 2 American Idol Finale Tickets with King.com
The player of the American Idol game at www.king.com/americanidol/ whose game recording has received the most views by May 14th, 2007 will win two tickets to the show's live finale on May 23rd., including accommodation, expenses and airfare.

Postby Michelle » Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 am

Michelle
Black Belt

I think Melinda Dolittle hit it out of the park this week with the Final Three. I say she is in the final two.

Who will be there with her? I think Jordan? Anyone have an opinion on this?

I love the guy, I forgot his name but his voce just really isn't as strong. Reminds me og a guy version of Brittany, good entertainer mediocre singer?
Next