FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby Road Show » Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

My take on this:

Melinda is a total package...entertainer, singer, and all around good person. She's gonna win this competition.

BeBop guy (Blake) is more marketable than Jordan....he doesn't have the range, but he is distinctive...another Sting? He may have the second place sewn up because he is a risk taker, and I think the American public likes that.

Jordan is awesome...and at seventeen. She can sing circles around Blake, but she isn't even half the showman. She hasn't done anything that compares to Blake's rendition of Bon Jovi's "Shot through the heart". She's out this week, but on her way in the industry. Don't know how well she will do as a solo artist after the Idol halo fades. The industry is huge, but very few places at the TOP.

RSG

Postby Michelle » Wed May 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Interesting as I think with the right manager and coaches, she could be amazing and have longstanding longevity. But the superstars have voices and a tenacious work ethic, so I guess we'll see.

Blake is really fun and I love seeing what he comes up with every week so I agree, a true performer.
Previous