FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Re: Was the Gulf BP oil spill intentional?

Postby inventor-x » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi All

Great call - Let-Them-Fly

A week later that very subject was all over the news :shock:

Two (2) weeks later the government officials said that the Gulf Oil Spill l was Intentionally allowed to fail :shock:

If anyone has been looking for the show Conspiracy Theory - Guess what - the show has been pulled from the air - Jessie is letting to many secrets out :shock:

Maybe some government officials are viewing the website & the government officials are afraid that people are starting to take notice & are starting to do some research & realize that are government is Orchestrating & setting up for this country to fail in many ways.

Learn to read between the spoon fed line of lies people & be ready for whatever happens next for a national disaster - it is going to happen - soon

Re: Was the Gulf BP oil spill intentional?

Postby inventor-x » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm

inventor-x
Brown Belt

Hi All

I just want to take a moment to let readers know that - I am NOT a left or right wing activist of any kind.

I just see things coming like this country is already whether you see it or NOT - It is a POLICE STATE COUNTRY & that will become even more apparent in the short future.

Here is a nice clue for you to consider - Comcast bought NBC so now Comcast is in a position to control your Cable, Phone, Internet & the news as well as the type of news you watch giving them the ability to take control of giving & receiving Information.
Previous