FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Do you like mindgammon?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 2

What do you think of the new game mindgammon????

Postby mindgammon » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:40 pm

mindgammon
White Belt

I have a great new game called Mindgammon. I am trying to get feed back on the game and find someone to help me get down the final stretch. You can check out www.myspace.com/mindgammon or play the game at www.mindgammon.net. There is a 4 minute instruction video under rules of the game. Please check out the game and let me know what you think..[img]

Postby Michelle » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:09 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Good looking site and it looks like an interesting game.

Welcome to the site. :)

Postby Myra Per-Lee » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 pm

Myra Per-Lee
White Belt

Mindgammon... You have clearly put a lot of work into your game and your website. Congratulations.

I did visit your site and went through the directions. From what is demonstrated on the site, I'm not sure why I would play Mindgammon instead of backgammon. I guess I would have to actually play the game to see if it's really backgammon with a tighter board.

You say that you are looking for someone to help you go further with the product. What kind of person is that? An investor? A marketing person?

Best regards,
Myra Per-Lee
Featured Blogger
InventorSpot.com

Thank you for your comments

Postby mindgammon » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:23 pm

mindgammon
White Belt

I have been to the Chicago and the New York Toy Show. I got great reviews from them. I am looking for an investor. We have interest from Discovery Games, Norm Thompson, Museum Tour and Skymall. Were just trying to make it to the finish line and ran out of money.... I would love for Mindgammon to be in every retailer by December of 2007. We could with the Factory Support we already have and the interest that is already out there. It has been hard to really find good investors without someone trying to pickpocket you.

Postby Michelle » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Glad that you have the interest that you have.

Good luck.