FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

666 Satan is reborn!

Postby bottleslingguy » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Has anyone noticed there are now 666 registered users at this website? Welcome Satan- his name is Jeff1010.

:D Just joking. Welcome Jeff1010 :D

Postby 5rocks » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

Can you believe that just a couple of months ago before the auditions, we only had 155 registered users?

Postby 5rocks » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:15 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

Hey Bottlesling,

Maybe I should try out one of your slings. My wife and I just found out that we are expecting our 4th child in February. I'd give it a try for sure. Let me know the details on price, etc.. and we'll go from there. I have a couple of ideas for baby products as well. Maybe I can shoot them past you? We could call our company "BottleRocket" or something like that. Ha. ha.

Pat Rock

Postby Michelle » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:07 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hooray for 666!

We launched this in October 2006, but did not do anything for Google and the other search engines to find us until about March. (We're new at this so sometimes we miss obvious things. :)

So I am not sure how much is American Inventor and how much is just natural search traffic.

But thanks to all who have joined us here...and all who have helped to make this such a great forum to join.

It's all pretty exciting. I can't wait for 777. ;)

Postby makeworldbetter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:12 am

makeworldbetter
Black Belt

my daughter's last 3 digits of social security number is 666

Postby bottleslingguy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:31 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Pat, I'd be more than happy to send you one or two, free of charge. I make them myself ( I don't sell them) and would only ask for your honest opinion. So let me know when you're ready. Hey, if you can help get them in retailers you can call them anything you want.

Wade Sun used one with his son Samuel from two to seven months old. You can ask him about his experience with it. You should be and old pro with a bottle by now (#4) so I don't think you'll have any problems. Even when moms breastfeed they can still use one because they usually store their milk in a bottle and then dad can help out. Congratulations! :D

Michelle, wouldn't it've been weird if we hit 777 last Saturday?

MakeWorld, maybe that's a sign your daughter will be the last person to receive S.S. benefits if it eventually runs out? :shock: She should consider herself lucky! :wink:

Postby Michelle » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

If I had that brilliant idea of 777 by 7-7, I would have worked on getting more inventors here. :(

Great idea and I am sorry for missing opportunity...but I could always try for 8888 by 8-8-08. Not quite the same huh. :(

Postby bottleslingguy » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:37 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

You just gained 11 people in one day. Can you say Domino Effect?

AI is headed nowhere fast (especially after tonight's episode) and I bet this site will surpass not only it, but all the inventor help groups out there. THIS spot will be the go-to place for all inventors in no time at all. Pretty soon people will come here to pitch their ideas to the ISpot Scholarship Fund instead of driving all over the country wasting time and money.

I think advertizer sponsors would be the best place to look for funding. They would provide the money and a select group from here would make the yeas or nays as far as who receives scholarship $. A first of it's kind- there's your story for media attention.

Michelle, what happens past black belt? Do you disappear and enter Nirvana? :lol:

Postby Michelle » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:55 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

I think after black belt, you have degrees so 2nd degree black belt etc until you become Grand Master. :)

I did notice the 10 folks in one day. Hooray and welcome to them all.

With our name change, we really got hosed and no one could find us. Hopefully, things will get better with all the work we are doing to recover from the name change.

I really want to contact angel investor organizations and also retail vendors but I just don't have time with all the site challenges. Maybe in the fall, I can get something going.

We should have started with a super simple site, but then we wouldn't have all this nifty stuff so I guess it's worth it.

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:41 am

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

Rome wasn't built in a day. :D
Next