FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Find a Wacky Product or Invention Idea?

Postby Michelle » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:56 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Please share them here.

I'll start with one I found today.

Barbeque on a V-8 engine
http://www.cars.justelite.net/2007/07/1 ... engine/258

I personally don't get the need for this device.

Michelle

Postby Levi Porter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:10 am

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Yes,

I've posted this in physics forums to see if any of this is considered scientifically possible.

This is on the cover of this PATENT

Last edited by Levi Porter on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Scrupulous » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:37 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Levi Porter wrote:...I've posted this in physics forums to see if this considered scientifically possible.

Gosh...not without a flux capacitor. :P

Postby Road Show » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:00 pm

Road Show
Brown Belt

Amazingly, this was not given it's own patent class.
The classification/subclassification actually has 693 patents...
...AND, the patent itself cites five (5) other US patents; one of which was co-invented by a John "Brain"ard.

Abstract of US Patent 6353311

Universal particle flux pressure converter

The design of Shaded Rotor devices to demonstrate the existence of a hypothetical Universal Particle Flux Field is presented. These devices should extract a measurable amount of energy from this Field. We believe the Universal Particle Flux Field can explain all invisible forces at a distance phenomena between masses, charged bodies, and magnetic materials. We propose that the Universal Particle Flux Field is a simultaneously convergent/divergent field, where the particle streams traverse to any point in the Universe from every other point in the Universe. The order of this Flux Field is a nearly perfect disorder, which is an order in itself. The strength of the gravitational component of this Field is conventionally denoted by "G". Two neutral masses immersed in such Flux Field will develop forces between them, which are consistent with Newton's Equation of Gravitation. This Field is also consistent with Electrostatic, and Magnetic Force Equations. A magnetic rotor is preferentially shaded with a magnetic stator so that a net torque exists on the rotor. This principle is also applied to an electrostaticly charged Shaded Rotor device. The possibilities that the Beta, the Muon, and the Tau Neutrinos are the Universal Particles and they are producing the Electrostatic, Magnetic, and Gravitational Force Fields respectively, are explored. Laboratory sized Shaded Rotor Devices can be constructed using magnetic and/or electrostatic components; detailed designs are described herein. Circumstantial evidences described herein, indicate that the Universal Gravitational Constant "G" hence the "g" of the Earth is direction and time variable, and it has significantly increased during the last several hundred million years; this may account for the demise of the Dinosaurs, and of the giant vegetation.

Once again, Scrup, you have demonstrated your keen sense of getting right to the "meat" of an issue!

RSG

PS. I like where it says,"...a nearly perfect disorder, which is an order in itself." This is the kind of rhetoric I use to describe my life. :roll:

space travel

Postby Roger Brown » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:40 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Road Show, Scrup

Did you notice that all of these claims have SHOULD and COULD. not DOES or CAN? I think they got most of their theory from Star Trek manuals. LOL
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Postby Levi Porter » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:17 am

Levi Porter
Brown Belt

Did anyone notice the

Filing Date: 03/14/2005

Publication Date: 11/01/2005

Does this mean they qualified or paid for an accelerated examination?

Postby Road Show » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

I think it means there is very little prior art, and no way to anticipate "future" art. :roll: Yes, I did happen to notice how quickly the patent issued; a nanosecond by USPTO standards!

RSG

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:42 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Apparently, it was a continuation of an earlier application.

What's odd is that the original application was abandoned a full year after a national security review declined US interest, but before any actions were made on the case.

The continuation was eventually granted, for something that the military would obviously have a use for. There are only a few conclusions to be drawn from that. Hmm.

Hmm.

Postby Scrupulous » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:42 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Hmmm. :P