- White Belt
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:45 pm
1) Crew: everyone is VERY NICE.
2) Gold Pass: if you don't invest in one, YOU WILL REGRET IT = 30 min. wait time -vs- HOURS.
3) Presenting to panels: not scary; very easy. As one of the crew put it: "We're not 'American Idol': the panel is NOT going to bite your heads off!"
4) Pitch speach: I didn't write any. Having a prototype in front of me, I simply listed each special quality of the item, as I looked at it.
5) Prototypes: don't obsess over the materials used to make them! One of my "prototypes" was literally:
* duct tape
* mailing tape
* sticky tape
* cut-up plastic bag
* features drawn on with marker.
The panel totally "got it".
Details to follow, after I've recovered more from my hateful 10.5 hour drive back. *zzzzz*
Last edited by BurbankGal
on Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.